1. June 2, 2017  
    How people choose favorite football team and game fraction? Just cuz they like colors of team, face of character , logo etc. All the time I played Horde cuz i like this fraction, like to play undead, orcs, elfs, trolls. I play Horde and having fun and joy. But It does not happen when I play Alliance. I found this server. People said this server is very nice. I was like "WOW! Finally I am gonna play tbc! I feel nostalgia!". But server ****ed me. ****ing disappointment!

2. June 2, 2017  
    So i downloaded this server to play with my friends and now i can't create a character to play with them?

3. June 2, 2017  
    Please consider enabling horde character creation for those with a level 70 (horde) character already. IT makes little sense to try to bait those people to make an alliance alt - it most likely wont happen. They also are not able to create bank-alts. It is kind of a mess and probably(?) not the intended target for this?

I think offering an increased xp-gain rate would do well to make players roll alliance instead of horde.

Tinkering with racials is an absurd idea and would become a complete mess. There's a reason blizzard didn't try to do it. Just a tiny change could have huge impact.
    Also, while wotf is very strong in certain team compositions, so is stoneform and perception (especially when rmp mirrors face off or rogue/x comps in 2v2).

Bastardizing the game, i hope, is the very last resort. Making these huge impact decisions to combat leveling pvp issues and BG queue issues seems like a horrible tradeoff.

4. June 2, 2017  
    Ehh well this sucks, my friends already rolled horde, I didn't get a chance to play and now i've been locked out.

Thanks guys

5. June 2, 2017  
    tell your friend start an alli char

6. June 2, 2017  
    Please consider enabling horde character creation for those with a level 70 (horde) character already. IT makes little sense to try to bait those people to make an alliance alt - it most likely wont happen. They also are not able to create bank-alts. It is kind of a mess and probably(?) not the intended target for this?

So long as said created characters dont somehow get to other accounts...(no idea how transfer system works here)...

Then i totally see nothing wrong with this, considering you can only play 1 char on an acct at a time. hopefully thats something they can make work tho.

7. June 2, 2017  
    I created the horde not because of the racials but because I knew there would be 90% horde. And being exclusively PvE player who likes grouping with others for dungeons and quests I have no, _zero_ intent spent my time (which is precious due to family, kids and work obligations) just assembling a group in a desert.

PS. I play late night PST times where pop is at the bottom, so the most populated side is my choice.
    And yes, I followed herd mentality because it is good for me.

8. June 2, 2017  
    I think faction locking is OK. But they need something to make it worth switching to ally? Like a free mount or tripple rep.

9. June 2, 2017  
    Welp the issue i have with this is i have a 70 horde and since pvp q's are not poping very fast atm i wanted to make a alt. the problem with this is i could go make an alt and not be ****ing with ally and be doing my own thing but this just pushs us to go out and farm on our level 70s that in turn makes it so we are going to be ganking ally in outland zones while mining and herbing.

10. June 2, 2017  
    Obnoxious is making so many excuses it's actually embarassing at this point,

If you disagree on the faction lock you never played Alliance on the launch day nor did you make it to Outland without getting boosted.
    I see someone posting about how Alliance is unfair how hard it is, and horde players basically getting triggered about every single post. How it's not true "git gud" <1500rated rogue>

Guess what hordes whenever we play battlegrounds against you? You are ****ing garbage.
    Everything was true about the statements in a previous thread they gank up on you **** on you , they camp you , they make you reroll , they chase you away from the server. But when it comes to real PVP?

Why dont you keep rolling horde cause they have those amazing racials , shame you cant use them properly.

There are just too many childish players, Ttey have yet to learn
    Edited: June 2, 2017

11. June 2, 2017  
    Dear Administration,

Why wouldn't you make the server temporarily PVE?

This will stop ganking and any PVP-disturbance while leveling. And I think this will raise the Alliance population up, opening for them most popular areas for leveling (like STV, Tanaris, Ungoro which are taken by Horde now).

Closing the creation of Horde characters is good decision, but it will not stop ganking. The problem is that many Alliance players can't level up being killed every time. Even if you disable creation of Horde, the "old" Horde characters will be still on their way.

Someone may say, that PVE server will make an ore/herb farming unreal, because players won't be able to kill their farming opponent. Just raise up the resp rates of ores & herbs. For example, make the ore resp at once after it was gathered. The server is overpopulated and this resp rates will help everyone to level up their professions.

P.S. Don't disable racials plz, it will be the undeserved punishment for all players.

12. June 2, 2017  
    Dear Administration,

Why wouldn't you make the server temporarily PVE?

This will stop ganking and any PVP-disturbance while leveling. And I think this will raise the Alliance population up, opening for them most popular areas for leveling (like STV, Tanaris, Ungoro which are taken by Horde now).

Closing the creation of Horde characters is good decision, but it will not stop ganking. The problem is that many Alliance players can't level up being killed every time. Even if you disable creation of Horde, the "old" Horde characters will be still on their way.

Someone may say, that PVE server will make an ore/herb farming unreal, because players won't be able to kill their farming opponent. Just raise up the resp rates of ores & herbs. For example, make the ore resp at once after it was gathered. The server is overpopulated and this resp rates will help everyone to level up their professions.

P.S. Don't disable racials plz, it will be the undeserved punishment for all players.

Why would they raise the respawn rate with all that's happend on this server? Do you want the auction house and economy to fail yet again?
    I dont.

13. June 2, 2017  
    Your whole community ****ed up and that's it, but you stood by and watched how alliance got raped for days by horde.
    You are part of the community, so you are ****ed up, too? Server is not even open for 2 weeks and you cry like warmane stuff took month to react. rushing into a solution is never good, maybe you will lean that when you get older.

Stop acting childish. I appreciate the server alot but i just can't take you seriously anymore.
    Sorry.
    childish is the nonstop crying here.
    In my opinion, reacting on that cry is a big fail. They should have made a poll for donaitors only if faction balance is needed. The voice of all those 12 year old crying brtas, server queue cry cry, got ganked cry cry, my human toon is not op like wotlk cry cry, 1:10 ratio fakes cry cry, can be ignored.

14. June 2, 2017  
    You are right, ganking will never stop until everyone got fly mount. This is tbc where you have to travel in the world. Not that ****ed up wotlk system where you teleport from one dungeon to another totaly avoiding the open.
    This is tbc, you will ever be ganked, if you dont like it - simply leave and stop crying.
    Play wotlk or on a pve server, no one forced you to play on a crowded tbc pvp server.

15. June 2, 2017  
    You are right, ganking will never stop until everyone got fly mount. This is tbc where you have to travel in the world. Not that ****ed up wotlk system where you teleport from one dungeon to another totaly avoiding the open.
    This is tbc, you will ever be ganked, if you dont like it - simply leave and stop crying.
    Play wotlk or on a pve server, no one forced you to play on a crowded tbc pvp server.

I like the mindset you have it's so unique LOL
    This is just exactly what i was pointing out earlier. ....simply leave and stop crying you are obviously horde right?

Have fun in Battlegrounds mate that's where it matters.

First ... 7891011 ... Last