1. June 1, 2017  
    @obnoxious, i think the real problem here is that you guys didn't listen to the community from the start on this issue. Pretty much every TBC private server that ever launched had big balance issues, but you chose to ignore that and the community. And why didn't you guys do anything when it became obvious on the very first day that the situation would be the same on warmane as it was on other tbc servers? You have to listen to your community more and respond quicker, that's the real lesson here. And like mercy said, this isn't the job for moderators but for the community manager and that's proterean as far as i know.
    I already said like three or four times that I know we should have reacted faster. I'm just interacting and chatting in between playing Tekken 7.

2. June 1, 2017  
    I'm sure if cows could talk, they'd say "of course I'll follow the top bull, it's beneficial for me because he's the top bull, it's just logical to follow the top bull since he's the top bull, all other cows told me the top bull knows best and I'd be lost without follow the top bull."
    While I disagree with this statement as it belittles the issue of Horde superiority, it doesn't change that you agree something must be done, and so it's pointless for me to argue.

3. June 1, 2017  
    Thank you, Warmane. Now I can take advantage of the situation. :D
    Selling my 5 level 10 horde toons for exorbitant amount of coins :P

4. June 1, 2017  
    To be fair to him, it's not his job to listen to the community. Only to make sure the forum rules are properly enforced.
    I'll have to repeat again that's not the job role responsibility of a forum moderator.
    This is the kind of thing you address to a community manager who can speak on bealf of the other teams for the project so I'm glad you're acknowlding that here finally. I would say the same to everyone else who's quoting him: "It's not his fault." Direct your concerns to the appropriate party, they can't force him to come here and post sadly.
    Why the hell did you write any of this if you saw that i wrote that this should be the job of a community manager? Seems like you wrote first and then actually read my entire post, but then didn't want to delete everything you wrote, so you wrote that last paragraph. What a useless post, one of those just say something even though it's worthless. Sorry for being rude and all, but it's the truth.
    And i was telling obnoxious because he was the staff member actively reading the thread and could pass it along.

5. June 1, 2017  
    Now to fix the autistic kids ganking, make it pve all the way up to 70 till its balanced plex

6. June 1, 2017  
    Hordes just gonna make multiple lvl 1-10 characters to increase population

7. June 1, 2017  
    Why the hell did you write any of this if you saw that i wrote that this should be the job of a community manager? Seems like you wrote first and then actually read my entire post, but then didn't want to delete everything you wrote, so you wrote that last paragraph. What a useless post, one of those just say something even though it's worthless. Sorry for being rude and all, but it's the truth.
    And i was telling obnoxious because he was the staff member actively reading the thread and could pass it along.
    I'm sorry bro, I didn't realize you'd get so triggered over it. This is actually something I tried to address earlier but my post got removed. The message still carried the same relevance so other than reading your post as I went along, you helped me raise the issue again. I'll be more selective if I end up quoting you again in the future.

8. June 1, 2017  
    I still don't understand what is the intent of that recent change ? For how long do you intend to keep it ?

Could you at least allow accounts with a high lvl / 70 horde char to create simple bank chars and alts or something on the same account ?
    Character transfer does not even work and that is mainly why it didn't fix anything. The big influx of players already happened, you are not fixing the balance by punishing players with progressed characters on one faction with no incentives to go opposite faction in the end. These players won't transfer considering how it works right now.

9. June 1, 2017  
    Maybe add something like Midsummer festival xp buff at Ally starting zones.

10. June 1, 2017  
    Incredibly lazy fix, could of attracted more customers with a better solution, but instead you pick one that drives them away.

Good job.

11. June 1, 2017  
    Frankly, I feel this was a very very sad excuse for an attempt at fixing faction imbalance. You are probably going to get just as many players quiting your server because they cant level with their friends as you will get people switching to Alliance. Don't give me the weak bull**** "There is no solution where no one gets hurt". Sorry that is BS and laziness on devs part. It is extremely ****ty and unfair to people who already have characters on horde at a high level who are trying to get friends to play the game, but wont be able to play with them due to the block. Honestly, I hope this bites the people who made this decision in the ***. I had a fairly positive opinion of this server and its staff until now. Seriously disappointed that this was the best thing you could think of. I could think of far far far better alternatives that, rather than punishing people for playing horde, would give positive benefits towards players playing on Alliance, benefits that would have no negative affect on the Horde, other than the Horde not having these benefits. Of course people would qq about that, but is Horde gameplay negatively impacted by such a thing in reality? Honestly there are many simple alternatives that could be implemented, higher xp rate for Alliance, higher reputation rate for Alliance, lower log in queues for Alliance. Even just now something as simple as a much shorter hearthstone cool down for Alliance seems to me like something that is very very alluring and has no negative affect on Horde other than the fact that Horde players do not have it. I just cant see how flat out preventing people from making characters on Horde seemed like a good idea for any reason other than the fact that it will make people play Alliance or not play at all.

12. June 1, 2017  
    I just cant see how flat out preventing people from making characters on Horde seemed like a good idea for any reason other than the fact that it will make people play Alliance or not play at all.
    Boom, the ONLY thing you should need to hear as someone running Warmane as a business.

13. June 1, 2017  
    I'm sorry bro, I didn't realize you'd get so triggered over it. This is actually something I tried to address earlier but my post got removed. The message still carried the same relevance so other than reading your post as I went along, you helped me raise the issue again. I'll be more selective if I end up quoting you again in the future.
    I got triggered because it's one the most annoying things that i ever saw on this forum. I mean, you wrote things as you were reading and when you reached the end and realised you were writing bull**** you didn't even delete it, but went and posted the entire thing. I'm not saying this bcs it was directed at me, but bcs it's dumb as **** and you shouldn't do it to anyone, not just me. I know people like writing bull**** on net, but what you wrote was on a whole different level. I suggest you re-read what you actually wrote.

14. June 2, 2017  
    idk about all the drivel being laid out above

But

A customized EMFH (where it removes same cc effects as WOTF) will perfectly incentivize a balanced flux of people switching to alliance from horde.

Now that horde creation is restricted, it is only logical that something must be done to switch/decentivize from playing the remaining amount of horde chars

If there's another imbalance leaning toward humans as a direct/indirect result of these implementations, you may remove or lessen the effect of Perception(human racial) as this counters horde/non-human stealth gameplay; then, the racials will be balanced, which will cause the faction ratio to stabilize as a result.

Sincerely,
    Random player with toons on both factions

15. June 2, 2017  
    Add 3.3.5 EMFH please. Also faction queue. I love seeing horde players cry now because they "can't make an alt." Shut up and make an alt on alliance.

First ... 678910 ... Last