1. June 1, 2017  

Cant create new character on outland..

So i donate to skip ques, but i cannot create a character on the server, what is this???

2. June 1, 2017  
    You can, but only alliance for now.

3. June 1, 2017  
    finally you can create new chars in alliance now.. strict but important

4. June 1, 2017  
    How much will it cost me to transfer my ally to horde then when factions are stabilized?

5. June 1, 2017  
    not sure but finally warmane took some actions..

6. June 1, 2017  
    How much will it cost me to transfer my ally to horde then when factions are stabilized?
    We won't be enabling this until some sort of faction balance is met.

7. June 1, 2017  
    too late anyway , it's like close castle gates when there already full enemy army inside and think closed gates will solve problem

8. June 1, 2017  
    It's 30 coins or 30 points on every other server (no points option on Lordaeron). I assume it would be the same here.

This is definitely an opportunity for those who wanted to play alliance if only they didn't get ganked so much leveling. Sure, there will still be some horde 70s running around ganking in places like STV, but you won't have to worry about many horde levelers.

9. June 1, 2017  
    too late anyway , it's like close castle gates when there already full enemy army inside and think closed gates will solve problem
    You say that, but we're not done.

10. June 1, 2017  
    I dont care for stupid racials. I knew that you will close creation of horde chars but still didnt make one...

11. June 1, 2017  
    Mercy btw , horde still can get lvl 10 char via trade for coins btw haHAA

12. June 1, 2017  
    I hope you don't think people buying coins to play is something they mind? lol

13. June 1, 2017  
    I'm 12 btw haHAA

14. June 1, 2017  
    hi we've got ten or so friends at 70, and another 10 from some ****ty server that want to roll here, but now can't create characters. Just wanted to say that sucks. Having just all got 70 and a few maxed professions, not really going to reroll. I feel like a lot of groups of friends are in this situation, half in and half locked out because some number somewhere isn't high enough. thanks for reading

15. June 1, 2017  
    make use of the free alliance transfers maybe hheheheh

123 Last