1. June 1, 2017  
    hi we've got ten or so friends at 70, and another 10 from some ****ty server that want to roll here, but now can't create characters. Just wanted to say that sucks. Having just all got 70 and a few maxed professions, not really going to reroll. I feel like a lot of groups of friends are in this situation, half in and half locked out because some number somewhere isn't high enough. thanks for reading
    You can make toons, only Alliance can be made at this time because the Horde is already overpopulated as hell, time to play Alliance or not play with your friends.

2. June 1, 2017  
    Just use the free transfer to ally and you can all play together

3. June 1, 2017  
    make use of the free alliance transfers maybe hheheheh
    You mean the thing that leaves you with no mounts, no FPs, mage portals from horde side and whanot ?

Maybe start by fixing the character transfer to something people would actually do before preventing existing players to make alts or bank chars or whatever on their side. There is no incentive to use the char transfer thing. It has more downsides than anything.

4. June 1, 2017  
    Yeah lol why would you reroll....just faction change *****. Seriously, you Horde complain about them actually trying to balance factions because before you were in paradise besides the long bg queues. The losing your mount thing does suck though.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

5. June 1, 2017  
    We won't be enabling this until some sort of faction balance is met.

GL with that, Oh wait not even luck will help with that lol

6. June 1, 2017  

i cant create character

is the character creation for horde toons shut down on outland? Im trying to create a mage but it says that its not possible at this time...
    anyone know if this will be lasting for a long time or is permanent?

7. June 1, 2017  
    Creation of new Horde characters on Outland is temporarily disabled in order to help balance the realm's faction ratio. Free character transfers from Horde to Alliance are available for Outland through our website. This restriction will remain active until an acceptable faction ratio is achieved. Additional measures, including faction queue, are being considered and may be introduced in upcoming days.

8. June 1, 2017  
    Friends are on Horde. Just Donated so i can avoid queue and finally start playing. Cant create a character. At least people that donated should be able to create Horde characters imo.

How do i know how long it will take to balance out? I just have to wait while my friends are already on it.

9. June 1, 2017  
    Friends are on Horde. Just Donated so i can avoid queue and finally start playing. Cant create a character. At least people that donated should be able to create Horde characters imo.

How do i know how long it will take to balance out? I just have to wait while my friends are already on it.
    The server was already WAY overpopulated with Horde, your friends should have told you this, adding more Horde to the mix of already 10:1 is a recipe for disaster in many ways, why even consider this?

You and your friends should go to Alliance, help the imbalance and be a part of the solution, not the problem.

10. June 1, 2017  
    glad i got my horde toon made already. i'd rather not play at all than play as alliance.

11. June 1, 2017  
    glad i got my horde toon made already. i'd rather not play at all than play as alliance.
    Yup, unfortunately i didn't have time to make a char so i can't play the game, sucks but yeah

12. June 1, 2017  
    I started playing this game with a few friends. We are all horde and have always been horde. I was surprised today that when two of my buddies decided to donate and start on the server, they couldn't create characters to join us. We have to wait till you undo the ban on horde creation so we can finally play together. This is an extreme measure which ought to be announced beforehand. I have two of my recently donated friends not being able to create characters to join us and it is very demotivating for them.

How long will it take for this extreme measure to be lifted?

13. June 2, 2017  
    Just switch to alliance and you can play with all of your friends.
    hehe.

14. June 2, 2017  
    If we end up with faction queues for donators i hope the devs realize how much money they will lose out on. Im guessing 10s of thousands per month.

15. June 2, 2017  
    Everyone's *****ing about not being able to play with friends. Well there's a simple solution where you can create a character on alliance and they can transfer. If you actually have friends i doubt this will even affect your decision to play, like who the **** wouldn't transfer to play with their friends???

First 123 Last