1. June 1, 2017  

[H] <Apex> Recruitment Thread

Apex is a organized community of high-end raiders and experienced leaders aiming to progress through all of the pre-nerf content in a good pace together as a collective. We expect all of our members to come prepared to raids with fully optimized gear such as correct gems and enchants, but more importantly with the knowledge of their class, role and the boss encounters ahead necessary to optimize performance. We are not the guild to carry anyone through the content but expect everyone to be on the same level and carry the same weight as everybody else.

Even though we are a dedicated and serious raiding guild we value a strong and comfortable community above all else, therefor we intend to be strict with our applications and accept only the most promising applicants who present themselves as both capable of high-end raiding as well as being part of our community / representing the guild to players outside of the guild. As we value our guild and the reputation it carries we do not allow our members to harass, cheat or exploit, nor do we accept applications from players who do.

We obey the rules of common sense in Apex; if these are rules that you do not follow then this is not the guild for you.

As the realm, as well as our guild, are still in their early days we don't yet have an extensive raiding schedule set up.
    Our preliminary raid times are however set for Tue/Thu/Sun 17-21 (Server Time).

· Discord ·
    · Deadly Boss Mods ·
    · Good class and raid knowledge ·
    · Speak and understand good english ·
    · Maturity and respect towards all players ·
    · Hardware capable of 25-man raiding ·
    · Patience and a positive attitude ·

Fill in an application on the guild site here

Aio · Ironhide · Arisa · Naice · Shu
    Edited: June 6, 2017

2. June 2, 2017  
    Incoming TOP EU/NA Raiding Guild on Medivh

3. June 2, 2017  
    I will join you soon Aioooo :D

Any other cookie cutters playing with you gusy?
    Edited: June 2, 2017

4. June 2, 2017  
    I will join you soon Aioooo :D

Any other cookie cutters playing with you gusy?
    Zen my old friend! Check your PMs! And nah there's just me here, at least as of yet. Realm's only been up for 6 days so it's still early!

Additional info for everyone else reading:

The application process is currently on hold until we have a legitimate application form set up on the guild site. We should have it written and ready for recruitment by the end of the week, so don't bother applying yet, the site is for current members only to fill the roster at the moment.

5. June 3, 2017  
    Let us know what classes you need as soon as you know it! I am looking for a nice guild to progress through tBC :)

6. June 3, 2017  
    Let us know what classes you need as soon as you know it! I am looking for a nice guild to progress through TBC :)
    The plan is to have this thread written alongside the applications form for tomorrow evening, as well as a current roster to establish our recruitment priorities.

Looking forward to reading your application! o/

7. June 4, 2017  
    Our guild thread has been updated and our application system is ready!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT PRIORITIES:

Hunter
    Priest
    Rogue
    Druid (Restoration)

8. June 4, 2017  

9. June 4, 2017  

10. June 4, 2017  
    Well done my friend.

push <3
    <3
    /lessthanthreechars

11. June 4, 2017  
    Oh, wait. It says "H", horde... Damn. Good luck with the guild, guys!

12. June 5, 2017  
    We're no longer looking for more:

Druid

Added another class to the priority list:

Warlock

13. June 5, 2017  

14. June 5, 2017  
    Oldies are goldies!
    All these cookies back from the dead showing some love, I appreciate it guys! Miss y'all!

15. June 5, 2017  
    All these cookies back from the dead showing some love, I appreciate it guys! Miss y'all!
    Shame you're on x1, I'm too casual for that atm

12 Last