1. June 1, 2017  

Trauma HC Work

Sorry for the post,hope is the right section,and sorry for my english.
    I would know if trauma HC,the mace work on my druid hots (rejuvenation above all),Any advice before buy it in the store.
    Thanks

2. June 2, 2017  
    Sorry for the post,hope is the right section,and sorry for my english.
    I would know if trauma HC,the mace work on my druid hots (rejuvenation above all),Any advice before buy it in the store.
    Thanks
    imo i would suggest u to not waste coins on trauma for rdruid, here is my reasoning:
    1st big part (if not biggest) part of ur hots are going straight into overhealing, if u are raiding with adequate pple especially adequate disc priest, who knows how/when to shield. on encounters with burst aoe phases (a.k.a lk infest) u just wont heal anything, since almost all dmg is absorbed by priest shields. maybe trauma will help u in encounters with constant heavy aoe (BQL, Sindra, Hallion), but i personally thing that extra healing from trauma proc is overkill for geared druid
    2nd i still believe that best weapon for rdruid is Val'anyr, due to the way how it works - once u procced buff itself all ur healing will transfer to shield, even overhealing.
    3rd if u arent planning on acquiring Val'anyr, imo its better to buy Royal scepter of Terenas, since it can be used for balance spec also unlike trauma, which is absolute waste for dps spec
    4th healing items with procs (trauma, althor's abacus) have serious issue on rdruids - they dont have smart-healing, so most of the time procs are gonna be wasted in overhealing

3. June 2, 2017  
    I have the Trauma HC on my rdudu, and it procs from hots, but if you are going to buy a weapon i suggest the royal scepter of Tarrenas, better stats and even when raiding it's harder to get rather than trauma, lk25hc is quite hard to get, plague quarters hc not.
    I have both weapons (scepter and trauma) and i unless at strong aoe bosses like bql they do almost the same heals, prolly scepter a little more, surely swiftmend heals a lot more

4. If you already got sindra HC offhand you might wanna grab Scepter, otherwise just get the LK staff, not a terrible loss over MH+OH combo.
    Trauma is not worth 23coins since you can get it almost easily and it isn't all that amazing, but rather just fun if you got healing numbers popping up to see whole raid get GTS+Trauma+Reujiv and WG ticks, it's just insane seeing all the green numbers. I use it on trash mobs for that reason, it's just fun.
    Quite decent on PP if you're going without a dpriest cause it will proc a lot on the stacked groups of people and they're all taking tiny bits of dmg all the time. Still, it does overheal a ton, but also heals quite a lot. BQL people are not that stacked other than the melee, rather go for raw SP, sindra is quite nice too, lk - not so much since a priest wont be slacking there. Inside frostmourne it is cool tho.

5. July 4, 2017  
    Trauma does insane heals on Sindra 25hc.
    ~10% of ur total heal to be more specific.

Imo u should always have the legendary, scepter and trauma in ur inventory and switch the weapons depending on the boss encounter.

6. July 7, 2017  
    Even on fights where Trauma's healing effect doesn't get to be optimally utilized it ends up doing a modest amount of healing that's going to be, at the very least, comparable to the healing increase you'd have gotten with the raw stat increase from Scepter. It's just that good for a Resto Druid assuming you keep Wild Growth on CD without fail, since Wild Growth is responsible for most Trauma procs. Glyphed Wild Growth accounts for 6 people x 7 hot heals = 42 healing effects that EACH have a 1% chance to proc it. Basically every use of Wild Growth is accompanied with a 35% or so chance to proc, and that's going to be increased slightly by Rejuv and whatnot. No other healer has an affinity for Trauma that ridiculous, so while I get that Scepter is a lot harder to come by and less proc-based, to me the only BiS choices are Trauma or Val'anyr.