1. June 1, 2017  

Faction change - rep, fly spots reset?

Hi,
    I have 70lvl horde here and want to change to ally because my friends want to start to play here and horde cant create new chars anymore. I heard that all your reputations, fly spots will reset, dont know about professions wep skills etc.

Is it still true ? Will Warmane do something about that?

Because in this case I wont do it and I think most players wont do so because of that. And this also make the balance between horde and ally slower at least at lvl 70.

2. June 2, 2017  
    Today I transfered my 70 Hunter to ally and all worked smooth. My Reputation changed to Alliance citys, other Reputation remained and even my Mount changed. You just lose your flight points

3. June 2, 2017  
    and you didnt freak out cuz u lost your FP-s no? ppl acting like: "oh no im loosing my FP-s my life is over" :')

4. June 2, 2017  
    Today I transfered my 70 Hunter to ally and all worked smooth. My Reputation changed to Alliance citys, other Reputation remained and even my Mount changed. You just lose your flight points
    Well i guess they fixed thins, its kinda dumb to expect they will give you FP in alliance cities. Well its not a big deal to run around littlebit, reputations is most important thing.