1. June 1, 2017  

The dailys

Simple question, that needs to be answered.

Where do you obtain as the Aliance player the daily quests for BGs? Eos, AB and so on ? Or is it like later patch stuff ?

2. June 1, 2017  
    win the bg that is getting bonus honor atm. you will just recieve the completed questt and can hand in.

might work with any bg, not really sure

3. June 2, 2017  
    on retail you got the daily from the guy where you trade the BG marks for honor but it seems like the admins had a really great idea, you just go BGs and as soon as you win one, you finished the daily. so no need to queue one BG over and over again until you finally win. you can go any BG, doesn't matter which one you win

edit: @matthewh69: bonus honor is just at the weekends ;)
    Edited: June 2, 2017

4. June 2, 2017  
    on retail you got the daily from the guy where you trade the BG marks for honor but it seems like the admins had a really great idea, you just go BGs and as soon as you win one, you finished the daily. so no need to queue one BG over and over again until you finally win. you can go any BG, doesn't matter which one you win

edit: @matthewh69: bonus honor is just at the weekends ;)
    It happend for me with AB, but i thought there always be 4 dayily quests. Because when i won EoS, it didnt complete a thing