1. June 1, 2017  

Creating a char as new player

Hello Guys,

So basicly I just bought premium to get a chance to play @ the server.
    But now I cant create any char, is this only for now or how long will this take?

Anybody has a clue?XD

BR.

2. June 1, 2017  
    You are probably trying to create a character on the horde faction.

From the homepage:
    Creation of new Horde characters on Outland is temporarily disabled in order to help balance the realm's faction ratio. This restriction will remain active until an acceptable faction ratio is achieved.

3. June 1, 2017  

4. June 1, 2017  
    Blame the players, not the server.

5. June 2, 2017  
    And tis > "Additional measures, including faction queue, are being considered " So you're saying that you could make a FAKE queue, or something.. Or what does it mean?

Come on you guys.. think people will play the faction they don't wanna..? As soon as it's lifted they will go Horde.. Be real..
    Edited: June 2, 2017

6. June 2, 2017  
    why would you blame the players for not wanting to self gimp themselves by playing weaker faction?

blame blizzard for being incompetent and warmane for not doing anything until the problem presented itself.

"Better to prevent than to cure"

TBC needs some rebalance. People have to get out of this self harming "blizzlike" way of thinking.

7. June 2, 2017  
    Would be nice if they offered incentives to go alliance. Like a boost to 70, free flying, or something along those lines.

There is an obvious faction imbalance based around the fact that horde racials are just flat better for both pve and pvp. This has always been the case. People dont want to roll onto the losing side either, so most people will want to be on horde because they have the largest population.

I wouldn't be opposed to going alliance, if the server admins could make it worth the extra effort I would have to put for to be as successful as I could be on horde. Between gankfest while leveling/dailying/questing, the pvp imbalance, and the progression imbalance, there needs to be a good incentive to roll alliance other than "we are forcing you to".

For example, if they offered a level 60 boost...I would totally make an alliance character. I actually wanted to make a tanking alt to help with the tank shortage on the server, but I cant because of the creation lock on horde. However, I just wont make an alliance because im not going to suffer through the leveling experience on a horde dominant server.

Just my thoughts. Take it or leave it.

8. June 2, 2017  
    many players warned them this would happen before the server launched

9. June 2, 2017  
    Close creation new players on Outland! Need Medivh online boost!

10. June 2, 2017  
    why would you blame the players for not wanting to self gimp themselves by playing weaker faction?

blame blizzard for being incompetent and warmane for not doing anything until the problem presented itself.

"Better to prevent than to cure"

TBC needs some rebalance. People have to get out of this self harming "blizzlike" way of thinking.
    TBC is the expansion that most favored one side. Even with EMFH, factions was more balanced. But rebalancing TBC involves customizing, and people want blizzlike server. Removing racials isn't Blizzlike, but I think is the best way to balance things.

11. June 2, 2017  
    Would be nice if they offered incentives to go alliance. Like a boost to 70, free flying, or something along those lines.
    Kek

There is an obvious faction imbalance based around the fact that horde racials are just flat better for both pve and pvp. This has always been the case. People dont want to roll onto the losing side either, so most people will want to be on horde because they have the largest population.
    For 80-90 % of the population of the server, the racials will not make a difference in the sense that their skill drags them back way more than the lack of WotF or Blood Fury or Hardiness or Berserker or Arcane Torrent would. Going horde for slight advantages in monster slaying or playing vs fear comps is stupid imo. Yes, sure, the hardcore people who want to min/max their experience will obviously go to the faction that gives them the slightest of advantages, but I have to agree to the mods, the herd instinct is strong with the horde.

Removing racials isn't Blizzlike, but I think is the best way to balance things.
    I play undead because they have the sickest attack/casting animations, and I know a lot of other people who do the same. Remove those too?

12. June 2, 2017  
    For 80-90 % of the population of the server, the racials will not make a difference in the sense that their skill drags them back way more than the lack of WotF or Blood Fury or Hardiness or Berserker or Arcane Torrent would. Going horde for slight advantages in monster slaying or playing vs fear comps is stupid imo. Yes, sure, the hardcore people who want to min/max their experience will obviously go to the faction that gives them the slightest of advantages, but I have to agree to the mods, the herd instinct is strong with the horde.
    Thank you so much for not leaving me apparently alone realizing that simple truth. The amount of people who will actually make constant, consistent, efficient use of said "huge Horde advantages" is minimal. The most of it are simply people who want the numeric advantage or who will tryhard, but not really justify picking Horde for racials in the end. They would have equivalent performance if they were in Alliance, so the supposed "advantage" ends up being nothing but wishful thinking.

13. June 2, 2017  
    Thank you so much for not leaving me apparently alone realizing that simple truth. The amount of people who will actually make constant, consistent, efficient use of said "huge Horde advantages" is minimal. The most of it are simply people who want the numeric advantage or who will tryhard, but not really justify picking Horde for racials in the end. They would have equivalent performance if they were in Alliance, so the supposed "advantage" ends up being nothing but wishful thinking.
    Thank you. As one of those players that jump on this band wagon, I agree 100%. I will never compete in arenas as seriously as others, so the racials mean almost nothing to me. I know it's not helping the cause, but as an NA player it's nice to see a healthy pop all the time no matter what time I play as servers in the past that I've played on have little to no NA presence on Alliance.