1. June 2, 2017  

Why is T5 already opened, too ?

Hey guys,

yesterday I was about to create my new horde character and start to play Outland, right before the lock came. But due some disconnects I had to start on queueposition 1400+ again, so I decided to start today. Well ... you know what happened, now I am forced to wait till you can create horde chars again. :)

But my question is - need to know before I start to play here - : is it true, that T5 is already available ? If yes, why ? :o
    And how it is on Medivh then ? I dont think that it will be there the same, right ? :o

2. June 2, 2017  
    And how it is on Medivh then ? I dont think that it will be there the same, right ? :o
    Medivh is x1 so leveling is a slower process, all the content is pre-nerf so read harder. Horde / Alliance split is slightly in favor of Horde. if you are after a quick 1 - 70 then it probably isn't the realm for you.

good thing is no queues - not that much competition for mobs / quest items, personally I'm enjoying the leveling experience.

3. June 2, 2017  
    T5 is available :) IT was too back in retail thou you need to do a lot of quests to enter it

4. June 2, 2017  
    T5 is NOT available. don't believe me? feel free to catch up, do the quest line, and zone in so that YOU too may get the 'transfer aborted: instance not found' message. Some T4 content *ahem* mag *ahem* is still bugged so badly that it is currently impossible to kill.

5. June 2, 2017  
    T5 is open, HKM has already been killed, and the guild got Gruul to 7%

6. June 2, 2017  

7. June 2, 2017  
    hasn't 4 - 5 guilds downed gruul already?

8. June 2, 2017  
    hasn't 4 - 5 guilds downed gruul already?
    Yes, on Alliance side I only know of my guild, washed up, clearing gruuls. Horde side has 3-4 guilds with it down.

9. June 2, 2017  
    SSC/TK was released with TBC on retail. You had to get the attunement done for both (which required t4 raids) but they were there.

10. June 2, 2017  
    Gruul's Lair is T4. SSC & TK are T5.
    SSC/TK was released with TBC on retail. You had to get the attunement done for both (which required t4 raids) but they were there.
    This. ^