1. June 3, 2017  
    this is what ganklist is for so when you get 70 you can corpsecamp your enemies for hours

2. June 3, 2017  
    Oh yeah ,turn off pvp flag for alliance players and have it turned on for horde players. that's a great ****ing idea mate. oOh look at this horde guy, i wont attack him yet and wait for him to get to low hp from the mobs, and then kill him just because he can't do **** to me if i don't want to . What a great ****ing idea... it's sad because the ones responsible for the faction imbalance are you - the alliance players. I see a lot new threads where you demand things like "increased honor points for alliance players" or or the guy who literally quit the server and cried in a thread yesterday.

stfu u ****ing dumbass

3. June 3, 2017  
    your all ****ing dumbass, horde fags literally have completed quests and still hang around the area camping ally who are trying to quest and not pvp, so go **** yourself horde *** cucklords

4. June 3, 2017  
    I see everyone here getting off on each other its kinda funny. What I have seen is it all depends on what time you play this server. Peak times horde dominated because of sheer volume but on off times it seems like it evens out. Check the post times of all these complaints, a pattern starts to form and that is alliance reigns when they can.
    It's a lot about location/timezones. Who is playing here alone looking for the 'group' and who wants to just ****ing play with whoever ends up on their side.

Tl:dr don't play peak times.

EDIT: Or.. P.S. I don't mean population evens out during off hours but that the wpvp fight becomes a different fight. More manageable if you will.
    Edited: June 3, 2017

5. June 3, 2017  
    your all ****ing dumbass, horde fags literally have completed quests and still hang around the area camping ally who are trying to quest and not pvp, so go **** yourself horde *** cucklords
    Lmao this thread needs to get locked ASAP.

FYI I'm a horde player, and I don't pvp until level cap. I will emote at you enthusiastically while we wait together for the quest mobs to respawn.

6. June 3, 2017  
    oOh look at this horde guy, i wont attack him yet and wait for him to get to low hp from the mobs, and then kill him just because he can't do **** to me
    Sums up horde pretty much right there tho doesn't it?

First 12