1. June 2, 2017  

Please temporarily disable alliance pvp flag

World pvp is right now unenjoyable for alliance and horde alike (unless you are into mindless zerging).

Can you please disable pvp flags for alliance players until faction numbers are at least remotely balanced again?

2. June 2, 2017  
    Damn man, I'd play my Alliance again, if they made the server PVE for us...

3. June 2, 2017  
    Oh yeah ,turn off pvp flag for alliance players and have it turned on for horde players. that's a great ****ing idea mate. oOh look at this horde guy, i wont attack him yet and wait for him to get to low hp from the mobs, and then kill him just because he can't do **** to me if i don't want to . What a great ****ing idea... it's sad because the ones responsible for the faction imbalance are you - the alliance players. I see a lot new threads where you demand things like "increased honor points for alliance players" or or the guy who literally quit the server and cried in a thread yesterday.

4. June 2, 2017  
    Eh, said before, just remove honour cost on gear for alliance players, or significantly discount it. Population would be 50/50 in an hour

Edit: They should incentivize not decentivize like they are currently doing. People would respond better to advantage rather than frustration.
    Edited: June 2, 2017

5. June 2, 2017  
    Eh, said before, just remove honour cost on gear for alliance players, or significantly discount it. Population would be 50/50 in an hour

Edit: They should incentivize not decentivize like they are currently doing. People would respond better to advantage rather than frustration.
    youve gotte be the dumbest mfer to grace this planet

6. June 2, 2017  
    youve gotte be the dumbest mfer to grace this planet
    Elaborate at least

7. June 2, 2017  
    World pvp is right now unenjoyable for alliance and horde alike (unless you are into mindless zerging).

Can you please disable pvp flags for alliance players until faction numbers are at least remotely balanced again?
    Jesus christ do you want warmane to just level your character too for you? Or even yet, just have them raid, or pvp for you too?

8. June 2, 2017  

i'm guessing you DIDN'T see the 40man RAID GROUP of ALLIANCE who circled from nagrand, Zangarmarsh and Hellfire earlier?!.... it was like 2 hours straight of constant camping by an entire raid group of... wait for it.. once again.... ALLIANCE...

9. June 2, 2017  
    No. Then I can't kill the dum dum that kill me while I'm questing/grinding and while i'm ignoring the 20+ allys around me.

You guys are pretty much dicks in my eyes. Everytime I'm at sub 40% or I have elites on me. Allys gank me
    Edited: June 2, 2017

10. June 2, 2017  
    I honestly enjoy the levelling experience, I started playing wow when tbc was around and getting ganked and camped and the world pvp is what made me love wow. I play alliance and sure I've gotten killed a lot of times but hey at least I'm having fun.

Not saying they shouldn't do anything, for the health of this server they do need to balance it a little more in terms of ratio but people should just be glad they get to play.

11. June 3, 2017  
    or maybe they should give you a free boost to lvl 70, epic mount, 1K gold, some free coins and access to the .kill command
    you're all special snowflakes afterall

man, Ally on this server are worse than feminists...
    +1 sir, this was great!

12. June 3, 2017  
    yea lets not do that ... the times a horde who isent 10+ above me and i can fight back i quite enjoy camping them tell another horde comes to save the pathedic pos

i would say when i hit 70 ill be back to return the fun times ... buy yall cant even make new chars to gank lulz

13. June 3, 2017  
    it's sad because the ones responsible for the faction imbalance are you - the alliance players.
    And the prize for the most ******ed post in the internet goes to...

14. June 3, 2017  
    Oh yeah ,turn off pvp flag for alliance players and have it turned on for horde players. that's a great ****ing idea mate. oOh look at this horde guy, i wont attack him yet and wait for him to get to low hp from the mobs, and then kill him just because he can't do **** to me if i don't want to . What a great ****ing idea... it's sad because the ones responsible for the faction imbalance are you - the alliance players. I see a lot new threads where you demand things like "increased honor points for alliance players" or or the guy who literally quit the server and cried in a thread yesterday.

obviously its the fault of alliance players that 9 out of 10 ******s creat a horde character to gank people in zones like STV with 5-8 vs 1. poor kid.

15. June 3, 2017  
    The kos on this Server will increase more and more. I never killed an ally while lvling cuz i just feel like it. But they just come around and kill me with 2 players. U got a normal player who got killed to many times that now kills other players so there is no threat around him. That keeps goin on and on till stv and hillsbrand is an constant moshpit.

The Server and the People will evolve. The current Generation of people getting to many times ganked while lvling will grow some kind of police mentalitiy and will come to help in stv or hillsbrand if theyr fanction gets camped in the area.

The Current BG Generation of Allys is way stronger then the Hordes. That s because the early horde pvp Generation is only playing arena now.

12 Last