1. June 2, 2017  

Is it too late?

Is it too late to raid on this server? is getting into raiding harder?

2. June 2, 2017  
    Is it too late to raid on this server? is getting into raiding harder?
    You won't join standard pug as freshdinger due to high GS requirements, but no1 disallow you to join fresh guild that starts raiding TOC and ICC normal.
    So you can get friends and nice community alongside with raiding.

3. June 2, 2017  
    It was hard for me to find a Guild much at all. Also very hard to gear because Naxx, OS and Ulduar are very VERY rarely done (Can't do EoE because it's bugged) I had to donate to buy 27k gold so I could get BoE epics and I finally got my GS to around 4500 and I'm still not accepted to ICC pugs or ToC pugs (ICC runs want 5.5k and ToC runs are usually 5k - 5.5k

4. June 2, 2017  
    Well, you're doing it wrong then.
    Naxx/Uldu are useless because FoS, PoS and HoR HC are way easier to clear and drop decent gear. Also you should farm RDF HC for emblems, buy some T9 and a few of these ilvl 245 items. Do ICC rep farm for the BiS ring. After all that you will have 5K+ GS which is enough for ToC and ICC "alt runs".

It's never to late to join WotLK ;p

5. June 2, 2017  
    Well, you're doing it wrong then.
    Naxx/Uldu are useless because FoS, PoS and HoR HC are way easier to clear and drop decent gear. Also you should farm RDF HC for emblems, buy some T9 and a few of these ilvl 245 items. Do ICC rep farm for the BiS ring. After all that you will have 5K+ GS which is enough for ToC and ICC "alt runs".

It's never to late to join WotLK ;p
    I did all of this lol

In order to get into any of the FoS/PoS or HoR HCs people want you at around 4500 GS. Or you can hope you get into it via the RDF. A 251 ring, a few pieces of 245 and the rest @ ilvl 200 heroic epics or 213 will not get you to 5k. At most, it's 4.5k to 4.8k

6. June 2, 2017  
    1) cheapest blues from ah which work well for your class
    2) the boes for your class (ie, ring for warr/shoulders caster/necklace agi/gun or ring tank/etc) - enchant & gem, these things can be expensive, but help a lot (dont go for the most expensive ones, just put something that works well for the item & your class)
    3) wintergrasp weeklies -> cloak and/or wrist, check out what you cant get with emblems easily; also will let you get some quick gold
    4) rdf - google where you would get the items best for your class & queue for them
    5) go to icecrown, the side enterance of the citadel and look for a fos/pos n group - if anyone is trolling gs, do something clever irl or just gather 4 people yourself - most of them know what to do anyway, just make sure to not get too low gs (1.7,8,2k is enough, though not best)
    6) do some quests, not necc in Storm Peaks - while waiting for rdf best; level proffs etc
    7) icc rep farm ring - 251 is enough for now, i personally hate doing this for more than a single run
    8) now you would have enough gs for rdf hc - go for it daily for emblems
    9) use emblems for sets, trinkets (!, these are hard to come around besides by eot), ring (this too), etc - enchant and gem with blue things the items from sets
    10) on good item upgrade, check if you can now queue fos/pos/toc hc
    11) queue specifically for them; remember to complete quests from the story
    12) 4k gs -> you can now start looking for nice raid leaders on global for the os weekly, though not too many would inv; naxx as well - it is up to you, i avoid players reserving the satchel & items; on 4.5k gs it is usually perfectly fine
    13) 5k gs -> voa 10 & 25 (im not superstitious or something, yet the real grind starts on... pt 13 xd)
    14) 5k gs -> icc alt runs, more for the 10 player one - remember to get at least a 232 weapon first!
    15) here it becomes a little too class-specific, ie - for my assasination rogue, my first item was the 60eof bis trinket; avoid buying chest, head, shoulder, legs & hands esp
    16) queue hor hc when it becomes available to finish the story (and if you need items)
    17) enchant & gem again, this time watch for putting best (purple) ones for the better items you have; especially 251 sets
    18) icc 25 alt run (at like 5.2k, 5.3-4 best) - if someone is insisting on full enchant/gem, ignore him; however it is a good idea to have the important ones, they help ( ignore for he is a clicker/gamer, basically; you are here to have fun :) )
    19) now, amm good luck with emblems!.. from here on - emblem items, sets (remember hands and legs drop from voa!), and soon you will be on your way to normal icc runs... till
    20) get lod.

Mind your class stats, remember pugs dont reach lk (Ever), dont be sad if someone beats you on dps - this means he is usually not paying any attention on what is going on around him and will often wipe the raid on dbs, or he simply bought a good weap with coins - because he cant get one himself; be clever, first wise; and remember to have fun :p If you feel like you are starting to play for the grind - go level a new chara or just go to draenor and fly to a beautiful lake... or gank a few hordes - when you get a nice ilvl, help the newbies start easier, and help them in rdf normal queue & organize alt runs to help them get op items and enjoy the game :)
    Edited: June 2, 2017