1. June 2, 2017  

Any tips for recently dinged 70 mage?

Hello everyone,

I'm here to ask any kind of tips to continue my journey. I recently got to lvl 70 finally and now i'm really lost what should i do next and how i can actually progress my character.

I guess i'm supposed to start doing quests in netherstorm and shadowmoon valley to get gold and some gear to actually be able to go into normal dungeons(?) and farm for reputations?

Or is it good idea to actually do all the quests in every outland zone to start with?

Any tips would be appreciated! :)

Thanks already!

- Drakh

2. June 2, 2017  
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true#

This is a document showing all of the items that are BiS before you start to raid. If you're Horde, this will not take you too long. If you're Alliance, you'll be lucky to get any of these items within a timely manner.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Doing quest in SMV and Netherstorm is a good idea. Next I'd recommend leveling up tailoring so you can start crafting spellcloth for you Spellfire and Spellstrike gear. You'll eventually need to farm gold to get your flying mount too (you can farm primal/rep items or just do quests). Do your Kara attunement and find yourself a guild to run this raid, it's rather easy and it's the best way to gear up paired with crafted gear.
    Edited: June 3, 2017

4. June 3, 2017  
    my advice is to AoE farm primals as much as you can before the market on them drops. Early on most of the players will need crafted gear for their pre-bis.