1. June 2, 2017  

Want better pvp without donors 1shot u? Come to Medivh realm!

I'm hoping more will switch from Outland to Medivh. You will never get 1shot by BiS accounts registered yesterday on Medivh. If ur srs about the game come play on a blizzlike realm and inv me :)

2. June 3, 2017  
    Donor's that 1 shot you.... hmmmmmm. Cool story kid, too bad there is no open cash shop yet and very few will afford to get full BiS off it. (if its even 100% available.) Sorry for your DoA server though, feelsbadman

3. June 3, 2017  
    Too bad donators won't be able to "one-shot"people as simple as you think. If you had read the information abou the server you would get this:

"The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive."

This means that the shop are not even open, so please stop bull****ting. And it will be progressive

4. June 3, 2017  
    Sorry for your DoA server though, feelsbadman
    This right here is why the warmane community is utter ****ing cancer.

We're on the same warmane project, playing the same damn expansion. Yet you feel elitist enough to make that comment.

Enjoy your unblizzlike funserver, with raid bosses respawning and AV bosses being 2-shotted, horde camping all the resource nodes and grind spots, can't create any alts because lock, can't login because queue. But hey its a FUNserver for a reason! But who's having fun? How's that for elitist.

5. June 3, 2017  

6. June 3, 2017  

We're on the same warmane project, playing the same damn expansion. Yet you feel elitist enough to make that comment.

Enjoy your unblizzlike funserver, with raid bosses respawning and AV bosses being 2-shotted, horde camping all the resource nodes and grind spots, can't create any alts because lock, can't login because queue. But hey its a FUNserver for a reason! But who's having fun? How's that for elitist.
    Funny, I didn't go to your servers forums to post, yet both of you have come here to talk about "how great the other server is". Also I didn't go as far as you did with talking **** about the staffs efforts to fix issues above mentioned. Triggered kid is obviously triggered.

P.S. Sorry that you are too poor to afford 10 bucks to skip the queue that you are apparently upset at.
    Edited: June 3, 2017 Reason: To add the PS

7. June 3, 2017  
    We come here to show you the error of your 5x funserver ways and to enjoy the expansion the way it was meant to be played.

And this account is premium since 2011 lol try again kiddo

8. June 3, 2017  
    Who have time to level on x1 server and do buffed content?on top of that population is is low as ****.seeing people everywhere thats how MMORPG is meant to be played and this is exactly what outland give you its awesome.
    Edited: June 3, 2017

9. June 3, 2017  
    Don't make excuses. The marketplace isn't even there yet. You just suck on pvp

10. June 3, 2017  
    We come here to show you the error of your 5x funserver ways and to enjoy the expansion the way it was meant to be played.

Loool, you call 1x everything, 5x exp a funserver. Damn you should be a total disgrace IRL, seems like your time doesn't cost a penny.

Also only a terribad clicker noob may even consider leveling as something important for this game, what's your max arena rating man? Or arena isn't important part of the game, skilled players focus on 10-15 years old quests/leveling + 10 years old PvE?

Nice to know.

Cy@, jk get out of here

11. June 3, 2017  

We are both playing on warmane project, correct. We are both playing TBC realms.

You are telling us to enjoy the "unblizzlike funserver". The realm is pretty much what you make it to. I won't donate for gear, I have donated to skip queue tho. This will make the realm a lot more blizzlike to me then you think, the only non blizzlike thing for then will be the leveling rates, and that some people have better gear then their playtime. Which does not really matter, but how much playtime they have spent, can't I really know.

Raid bosses respawning is not really a part of the realm idea it self. That sounds more like a bug to me, something that will be fixed. Want us to come and find all the bugs on your outland realm (which I guess I mostly the same), and say you are playing a fun server?

Are you ****ing trolling? Yes now I am feeding the trolls if thats the fact. There is no error on how a person should enjoy a game. A game is ment to be fun, not forced like you think. Not everyone have the time to spend online playing hours each day, some people got other things in their life that is more important then leveling extremly slow, etc.

To me you sound like a kiddo that has zero responsibilities yet in your life.

And note that the server is only 5 x leveling, everything else is 1x.
    Also the faction balanace are being worked on, so get some legit reason before you talk anymore if you are not a troll.