1. June 3, 2017  

Allow max-leveled Horde players to create an alt.

Heya Warmane team & Forums.

I suggest that players whom already have a max-leveled character on the Warmane server should be allowed to create a new Horde on the same server, considering that it wouldn't affect the population inbalance.

I find it annoying to not be able to level an alt when I've already reached the level-cap on my main.

Regards Jado

2. June 3, 2017  
    Or if you already have a toon at all. My son doesn't like his mage and wants to make a lock to play with me, which he can't do now--so he's quit because we can't play together :\. This is going to cause all sorts of problems. Give ally x8 XP or something.

3. June 3, 2017  

4. June 3, 2017  

5. June 3, 2017  
    Or if you already have a toon at all. My son doesn't like his mage and wants to make a lock to play with me, which he can't do now--so he's quit because we can't play together :\. This is going to cause all sorts of problems. Give ally x8 XP or something.
    Or forces you guys to play alliance, balancing the factions. Working as intended.

6. June 3, 2017  
    So you think faction balance is more important than allowing players to play what they want to? There're various reason for wanting to play a specific race or faction, and to me they seem a lot more important than the few hours you'll spend leveling while outnumbered in Hellfire Peninsula. Every server I played on retail were very unbalanced and it never felt like a big problem. Telling people they won't be able to play ret paladin because people are having issues leveling up seems completely stupid to me, especially considering leveling is such a minor part of the game.
    Edited: June 3, 2017

7. June 3, 2017  
    yeah i pretty much quit playing too... want to roll mage but am locked. and i'll be damned if i play alliance. there's a reason its horde heavy. the only balancing that will come of this won't be because people choose to play alliance, it'll be because enough horde players just quit logging in

8. June 3, 2017  
    So you think faction balance is more important than allowing players to play what they want to? There're various reason for wanting to play a specific race or faction, and to me they seem a lot more important than the few hours you'll spend leveling while outnumbered in Hellfire Peninsula. Every server I played on retail were very unbalanced and it never felt like a big problem. Telling people they won't be able to play ret paladin because people are having issues leveling up seems completely stupid to me, especially considering leveling is such a minor part of the game.
    Yes faction balance is more important. You may not realize because you're thinking small. Try to imagine a server with 100% Horde or 100% Alliance. Imagine the limitations that brings to a game like WoW.

9. June 3, 2017  
    Yes faction balance is more important. You may not realize because you're thinking small. Try to imagine a server with 100% Horde or 100% Alliance. Imagine the limitations that brings to a game like WoW.
    That would never happen. And honestly this is besides the point considering I won't be online on two characters at the same time if they're on the same account.

10. June 3, 2017  
    Melektausx is trolling.
    And point on your comment is what exactly? Melektausx has a point, you on the other side don't.

Heya Warmane team & Forums.

I suggest that players whom already have a max-leveled character on the Warmane server should be allowed to create a new Horde on the same server, considering that it wouldn't affect the population inbalance.

I find it annoying to not be able to level an alt when I've already reached the level-cap on my main.

Regards Jado
    Rules are for every player. You can't look it from the perspective of "ME". So what if you have to make Alliance alt? Huge deal to play against x2 more Horde? Now you understand why faction lock, if not, then it is your fault.

Of course faction balance is more important. I don't see any enjoyment as a horde, playing MMORPG game where everyone i see in the open world is my faction. Which actually is the case. Personal wishes and personal things aside, really put yourself in a situation where there is x2 more Alliance than Horde. Like it was few weeks ago - 10.000 Horde vs 5.000 Alliance. At least faction lock is working slowly towards a better faction ratio.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Doesn't change anything to faction balance if you allow players with a 70 horde to create a damn bank character or an alt on the same account. Get a clue it's not making a +1 horde player online...

12. June 3, 2017  
    Is it possible to monitor the faction balance in real time? If you could find a good way to tag horde and alliance accounts, you could allow alliance to login after donors and horde would get behind them in queue until the balance is at 45:55 A:H or something.

Or keep faction change from horde to alliance open and set queue on horde faction at 55-60% server capacity. Donors could still get past horde queue to make it in on raid times. This would make non-donator hordes either faction change to alliance and help the server that way, or support the server by donating. Otherwise they can sit in queue and think of better ways to improve faction balance.

13. June 3, 2017  
    You can make a nice alliance alt and you better play it actively or the restrictions might never go off.

14. June 3, 2017  
    to you people demanding

will you take the time to rewrite the queing-code? monitor the factions and to dis- or enable who gets on and off? going through all the tens of thousands accounts and their data to find out who has a horde char and enable / rewrite it so they can make a horde char?

will you do that? and in an appropriate amout of time so everyone and their mothers are happy and wont flame you for being to slow, letting others have the change before them, doing the wrong thing?

edit: do you know if that is actually possible? do you have the know-how?

Every server I played on retail were very unbalanced and it never felt like a big problem.
    compairing servers with max 3k to a server with 15k ...
    Edited: June 3, 2017

15. June 3, 2017  
    Or forces you guys to play alliance, balancing the factions. Working as intended.
    I guess friends and guild are expected to move, too. Because one guy's kid wanted to reroll to the same faction he already had a character on--and had planted roots in.

12 Last