1. June 3, 2017  

aux for TBC

It's been requested many times and for a while I thought I'd never do it because the Lua version change from 5.0 to 5.1 makes vanilla/tbc compatibility very annoying but finally here is a first experimental version that works with TBC: https://github.com/shirsig/aux-addon/tree/dev

Note that auto buy will never be possible in expansions due to API changes after vanilla.
    Edited: September 9, 2017

2. June 3, 2017  

3. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Thanks!

4. Old post but just trying to get Shirsig to comment why is <> search only getting grey / poor quality items in here? Warmane did something ?

5. i made a thread for this but perhaps i can get an answer here:

i'm having an issue where no matter what auction house addon i'm using (was using auctioneer, now using aux) my database of AH scan prices keeps getting erased and reset. this is highly irritating as i have to rebuild my database every couple of days. does anyone know why this could be happening and a possible solution? thanks.

6. as far as i can tell, this addon doesnt work. i copied it into the interface folder, but it does not show up in my addons. renaming the folder to just "aux" is also not working. any fix for this?

7. as far as i can tell, this addon doesnt work. i copied it into the interface folder, but it does not show up in my addons. renaming the folder to just "aux" is also not working. any fix for this?
    The addon folder needs to be named aux-addon, I know this because the .toc (table of contents) file inside the addon folder is called aux-addon.toc.
    Also, make sure you unzipped and placed the folder correctly. By this I mean that the path of the .toc needs to be "Interface\Addons\aux-addon\aux-addon.toc", and not "Interface\Addons\aux-addon\aux-addon\aux-addon.toc", which is sometimes is if you don't unzip it correctly.

8. I just logged in here for the first time in probably actually years, specifically to thank you for doing this.

Aux is, hands down, the best auction addon I've ever used, and I've been sorely missing it on TBC for months now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!