1. June 3, 2017  

Sup Frostwolf, ya boy is back :), what happen?

I been out for 2 months, last thing I recall was fighting Almonds, who turn to cheating for his wins, was helping Tourantoupan taking the fool down cuz he lost his got dang mind, we were also investigating a wintrade situation in our 70s backyard. After those fights, we beat his cheating hide to teach him a lesson and went to warsong hold to chill with the TTLS, hours later, I got hacked *_*

So I had to go on a break, but the homie big brut, was watching if any activity took place on all my alts and twink and he told me everything was good for the days he spent checking.

2 months later, I managed to get my acc back, thx to the homies at warmane, no disrespect for the bugtracking stuff lol, I have return.
    What I see now is TBC and Outland stuff.

So who moved? TTLS, ghosts, tos, monsters, shattered soul, twisted naaru, etc? Who still there? Since I am back, if you want a dosage of SPEED at 300% levels, you know where to find me >:)

I'm back, wanna fight? :D

2. June 3, 2017  
    Welcome kilamanjaro.

I remember sym helping you with almonds after we overhear hiklm on Horde aide about the wintrading, he's too scared of us finding out and informing everyone.

I wasn't aware you got hacked until a week later when lead told us, especially when suba was angry.

If anything make sure your password is strong. I don't see how you got hacked to begin with because of how defensive you are. My hunch is the wintrading thing that had their party crashed was the cause?

3. June 4, 2017  
    well man am am up for bring 70s back if you wan

4. June 4, 2017  
    btw are you play on alliance a shadow pr?

5. June 4, 2017  
    btw are you play on alliance a shadow pr?
    Even tho Horde is my go to faction, I'm still currently Alliance since I was asked to join back in the day.
    Since Warmane disabled cross faction chat, I had to make a translator, which is also a twink (not that strong), on Horde side.