1. June 3, 2017  
    Make Horde creation open again, i dont wanna play a noob ally who needs "benefits"

2. June 3, 2017  
    guys really.. uncountable ppl cried for these perks.. now warmane did it and you start to blame them.. its ok there is ALWAYS a reason for cry something.. and always will be.. cause they can do anything couple of ppl wont like it.. you think its not fair? ye its not fair.. you think 2x more numbers in horde is fair? i dont think so.. if you are horde player and you feel you cant handle it just join to alliance for FREE.. warmane works hard to keep the server in good standing.. more and more alliance rerolled to horde cause they cant level their characters.. and yes i wanted these kind of perks too.. this will ballance the server out for sure.. if i could choose between these perks and pve server or 1:9 A:H ratio i would choose these perks.. KEEP IT UP WARMANE!

3. June 3, 2017  
    As an alliance player who farmed everything he has I can say: Welcome to all new ally, enjoy your perks! AFTER DAYS OF COUNTLESS GANKS FROM HORDE, YOU DESERVER IT!

4. June 3, 2017  
    Now all we have to do is make the horde pay for all that lost time in front Steam Vaults, In front Mana-Tombs. Kill HORDE on sight = more honor now!

5. June 3, 2017  
    Make Horde Creation open again, så i can kill all these noob allys who thinks they are good with 50% honor buffs. lol..

6. June 3, 2017  
    So solve faction "unbalance" (which is really only a problem during the few days people spend leveling) by creating real unbalance with some people being able to farm gear faster and get an edge in arena or raids (which were not unbalance so far). I'm at loss for words. Will you at least remove the character creating lock that is annoying people and not helping much with that "unbalance issue" of yours?

7. June 3, 2017  
    TLDR: what I wanted to say is that you're creating more problems than you're solving.

8. June 3, 2017  
    So solve faction "unbalance" (which is really only a problem during the few days people spend leveling) by creating real unbalance with some people being able to farm gear faster and get an edge in arena or raids (which were not unbalance so far). I'm at loss for words. Will you at least remove the character creating lock that is annoying people and not helping much with that "unbalance issue" of yours?
    idd just heard from my friends to come and play here and they are Hordes.. and cant play with this Lock... wich seems abit crap when allys get noob buffs even..

9. June 3, 2017  
    Nice perks, though I doubt will it benefit the Alliance when I'm on my killing spree.

"Straight outta Undercity to Redridge"

10. June 3, 2017  
    Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but:
    If I want to switch to Alliance as a Pally with the BE Pally Epic Mount, do I get to keep it as a human pally?

11. June 3, 2017  
    Just remove perks when Faction balances, not 2 months of these perks pls.

12. June 3, 2017  
    Few days people spend levelling? Hard fact...it took me more than an hour to complete a single quest in Hellfire, got killed more than 20 times....playing 2-3 hours a day (actually 30 minutes played the rest is spent corpse running) ...its gonna take me more than a few days to ding 70.

13. June 3, 2017  
    Just create some lvl 1 ally char and don't play with them.

Simple as that, the system will recognize the balance.

If everyone does that the problem is solved.

14. June 3, 2017  
    Few days people spend levelling? Hard fact...it took me more than an hour to complete a single quest in Hellfire, got killed more than 20 times....playing 2-3 hours a day (actually 30 minutes played the rest is spent corpse running) ...its gonna take me more than a few days to ding 70.
    Group with people? Do different quest? Move to another zone? There's definitely ways to not lose too much time, and even if you do leveling will still a very negligible part of WoW experience, these "perks" tho will create major balance issues.

15. June 3, 2017  
    QQ fix faction balance or i take my non-donor account and quit!

*finally adds incentive to xfer alliance*

QQ this sucks i already bought my mount! screw you warmane!

The private server community is just a sad bunch.
    My sentiments exactly. Have you no shame? Think about what you are about to say before you post it, I beg you! There are new players thinking about joining Warmane and if they first come to peruse the forums, well, they'll think us all a bunch of infantile Neanderthals.

Just look at what this guy's said:

Agreed, they should have predicted this or have had something planned since the start.
    He could not be serious.

Said Nameless Warmane Developer, "With my mystical psychic powers shall I predict which faction my playerbase will choose. Yes! From their minds I shall steal their secrets! And then, with my superior intelligence, I shall concoct a solution that incentives one faction over the other while still being fair to all! For I am Nameless the Omniscient! "

A seal on your tongue Vanix, you fool.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last