1. June 3, 2017  
    Group with people? Do different quest? Move to another zone? There's definitely ways to not lose too much time, and even if you do leveling will still a very negligible part of WoW experience, these "perks" tho will create major balance issues.
    Major balance issues? The realm was already in a major balance issue...thats why they give these perks...to balance it.

2. June 3, 2017  
    ganking alliance will just be that much sweeter now :)

The damage is done, a move like this only serves to hurt the server and its economy.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Stop *****ing, way 2 go. Outnumbering hard and you guys even gank the **** out of alliance.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Major balance issues? The realm was already in a major balance issue...thats why they give these perks...to balance it.
    How the hell was there any meaningful balance issue? Spending a bit more time leveling or going to a dungeon doesn't make you stronger in arena or perform better in raid. On the other side, being able to get better gear with honor and reputation does create gear unbalance between faction, which is a way more important matter than "faction ratio balance" (which was the case of pretty much every retail server, and I don't remember anybody complaining about it tbh).

5. June 3, 2017  
    I don't play on outland, but that's exactly the right way to balance fractions.

Well done

6. June 3, 2017  
    If everyone just rolls ally for the free stuff they will open horde again and give bonuses there too...just saying sheeple

7. June 3, 2017  
    I don't play Outland but this is hilarious. Can imagine that the people who actually grinded for their **** legit without perks feel pretty bad now. Anyway very bad decision, poorly thought out and overall unfair.

8. June 3, 2017  
    they'll think us all a bunch of infantile Neanderthals.
    A seal on your tongue Vanix, you fool.
    It's ironic that you talk of how others will perceive this server while you yourself act all high and mighty while you come off as condescending and pompous, simply because I provided criticism?

WoW private and retail servers have had faction balance issues, saying that something should have been at least planned from the start is not as unrealistic as you make it seem.

Either way, my other arguments which you have diligently ignored still stand, this is hurting some players while favouring others. I'm not ****ting on the Warmane team for trying, but I am allowed to ciricise their way of doing things.

9. June 3, 2017  
    Personally, I think this is a good idea. Faction balance is necessary .. why not put in some perks for those who don't really mind which faction they play in order to balance things out. Remember folks, you are on a FREE private realm... meaning.. no fees. Unless someone donates, but otherwise its free. The devs are trying to make things a fair balance, and people can whine and complain about it all they want. If horde has to be horde, then stay horde. If not, you're welcome to change and help keep the community in balance. They do what they want to do it is THEIR server, if people don't like it, no one is forcing you to stay.. thats just how I see it. You don't like it, leave. If y'all were paying for the game, then complaining might help.. oh wait.. that doesn't work with blizz either does it? Enough said.

10. June 3, 2017  
    I feel like most of these perks are unfair, it's not our fault we like the Horde more than the Alliance(at least in TBC), I'm ok with Alliance players getting: the 60% free mount and the 50% increased xp rates, 100% Mount and increased rep/honor on the other hand is totally unfair and should be removed immediately.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Just create some lvl 1 ally char and don't play with them.

Simple as that, the system will recognize the balance.

If everyone does that the problem is solved.
    You aren't the smarter boy in your class, are you? is not total alliance characters, it's online alli vs horde characters

12. June 3, 2017  
    "... will last until August 01, 2017" .. really not necessary.

13. June 3, 2017  
    So can i make a horde character now?!

14. June 3, 2017  
    i grinded for my mounts and reps the hard way without perks! so what? do you think youre so special that everyone else has to get corpsecamped endlessly to enjoy the game? you already got the big boy stuff, why are you complaining? keep gearing and stfu you elitists. you would rather have other alliance players suffer a horrible experience just because YOU did too, than to actually bring some balance to the server. some people are so stuck up their own asses its pathetic.

15. June 3, 2017  
    So what if BGs are instant pop, i bet hordies are earning double more honor then the alliance

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last