1. June 3, 2017  

2. June 3, 2017  
    Anyway to get a refund of 1k gold? :P its good that allies get their mounts and stuff, but not so much when you just bought it.

3. June 3, 2017  
    So what if BGs are instant pop, i bet hordies are earning double more honor then the alliance
    how come? alliance win just as much games as horde.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Nah at least i won;t feel bad ganking lowbie alliance now :)

5. June 3, 2017  
    Just remove perks when Faction balances, not 2 months of these perks pls.
    2 months is okay. In that period people will get attached to their Alliance alts and not abandon them. Otherwise, you'd see a lot of people rerolling either for the perks or to get the Horde lock out as soon as possible, and then go back to Horde.

6. June 3, 2017  
    how come? alliance win just as much games as horde.
    Well i played BGs as ally and lemme tell ya something, Alot of BGs horde starts 6v3for ecaxmple and for example WSG they take 1 or 2 flags while alliance gets ppl to fight equal numbers or we dont even get those numbers and lose with 3-4 ppl. Also alliance usually loses games in AB on equal numbers couse of stupidity (s0z for bad engrish kek). So no definetly not 50-50 on winning :)

7. June 3, 2017  
    welp many peeoples stopped playing here until horde faction will be open again

8. June 3, 2017  
    welp many peeoples stopped playing here until horde faction will be open again
    It is already.

9. June 3, 2017  
    Straight up not sure why people are so salty, the only way you fix a problem is with drastic measures.

The level of pettiness from horde players would make it seem that their mounts were being removed.

I just started on this server and donated because it's put together well but I rolled alliance simply because the balance is so **** and newcomers should fix it but the stream that brought me here advised against doing so! So even people who are being directed towards here are being told "nah dude go horde because you'll get ganked over and over and have a **** experience".

Just saying, we could have avoided this by taking different actions BUT we did not so here we go, cheers to free mounts mates!

10. June 3, 2017  
    weow I love being punished for picking a character I wanted to play xd.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Its still closed man. Just tried to create an alt.

12. June 3, 2017  
    weow I love being punished for picking a character I wanted to play xd.
    That exact attitude is s**t, how are you being punished?

Just because someone else got something that doesn't effect you at all?

This shows what's wrong with humanity, instead of saying "good for you" we say "why me god?".

13. June 3, 2017  
    Lmao you did this in order to balance the game. I said "well I will pass anyway i like both sides" And guess what I cant turn no single one of my characters from horde to Ally...

14. June 3, 2017  
    Could you not just let Allies skip the queue? Surely that's what most people want, extra XP and honor would be wonderful if I wasn't in queue for 7 hours to get on..

15. June 3, 2017  
    I cant pass my 63 blood elf to the alliance. WHY?

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last