1. June 3, 2017  
    Now refund me the gold I spent on riding THE DAY BEFORE this went live! I grind my a** off and this is what happens? Everyone who did things the right way get completely screwed? Refund those who payed the gold already!! This is ridiculous.

2. June 3, 2017  
    • Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills
    I've spoken to people in-game that say their Journeyman (100% ground) training was free as well. Can anyone confirm this?

3. June 3, 2017  
    Seriously ppl crying now about alliance getting perks after they've been laughing before it how alliance should just stick with the unbalance and get rekt by horde.. Ridiculous *****s.

I like these changes and cant see why ppl crying about refund for mounts and ****.. I had bought mounts too and spent the gold for it. So what if new alliances get free mounts. How is it off from you? Would it be better to play with 28% - 72% population? I think not.

Thank you warmane for this. This should do the balancing. I just hope you monitor the balance and see that it wont get another way around in coming days.

4. June 3, 2017  
    It is almost 50:50 now, you can disable these stupid **** again now.

5. June 3, 2017  
    It is almost 50:50 now, you can disable these stupid **** again now.
    August 1st, 2017.

:)

6. June 3, 2017  
    This is spoiling the game by giving an alliance advantage
    Even more giving advantages in gaining honor

7. June 3, 2017  

8. June 3, 2017  
    I think its a good change in the right way, it was unbearable to play as alliance on this server ... and now the horde is crying because the way underpopulated alliance got something for free ? pathetic in the end the horde will profit aswell in regards to pvp --> lower queue times for bg's
    So why do you hate the changes so much ?

9. June 3, 2017  
    Ya not really sure why ppl are crying about this (mainly horde) They are fixing the server, and obviously made a right decision. Looks at stats this very moment, they are about 49%/51%

10. June 3, 2017  
    "Horde new char lock" or "Alliance perks", will be shut down soon. You don't expect it last to 1st August now, do you? :D

11. June 3, 2017  
    Can you open the character creation now for hordes? This is just insane that i can even reroll for my guild.

12. June 3, 2017  
    I did some brainstorming for more good incentives to have more allys that can be applied next and are on line with the work so far:

Remove racials from the game, the underlying problem and what makes horde to be so strong and wanted in TBC.
    Remove the horde entirely.
    Instant 70 for alliances, if that is not enough you can always add T6 gear on top of it.
    Infinite gold for alliance.
    Portals to every main city at major points for the alliance.
    A insta kill ability that kills everything in 30 yards.

Can anyone join my creativity spree?

13. June 3, 2017  

14. June 4, 2017  
    nobody will play alliance and make the ratio balanced if it required a grind when they're mainly horde only

15. June 4, 2017  
    Judging by the lack of reactions they will wait until it's 70% alliance and 30% horde to lock alliance creating and boost Horde with perks...

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last