1. June 4, 2017  
    It doesnt let me go alliance either...

2. June 4, 2017  
    I didn't know you where closing any creation of new horde characters. I deleted my lvl 14 warrior because I was not really feeling it and am now stuck not being able to make a new character. I would just switch to alliance but I have two IRL friends on the horde faction who I want to play whit can some one please help me.

3. June 4, 2017  
    This is like a damn dictatorship! You're spoon-feeding the Alliance by giving free mounts. bonuses and on top of that, YOU REMOVED THE PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE HORDE! Why don't you increase the bonuses 100% give them free T7 gears and rare mounts while you're at it?! Bonuses are okay but stopping people from choosing the horde?

4. June 4, 2017  
    Ok warmane, after all this shi*t that you have made, i still cant create horde char? gj

5. June 4, 2017  
    best way to make fraction balance - it's separated queues for horde and alliance. simply af. Don't need this perks and "new Horde characters on Outland is temporarily disabled" too

6. June 4, 2017  
    temporary? It's been like this for days

7. June 4, 2017  
    Honestly i don't know why horde players are QQing. If you just joined alliance instead of bandwagoning to horde because people said "HORDE IS BETTER" this wouldn't be a problem. Lets not act like you played tbc because most of you haven't .

8. June 4, 2017  
    Man, i've been playing Horde since 2005. I am not switching to Alliance just because someone gives out free stuff there. fo

9. June 4, 2017  
    Man, i've been playing Horde since 2005. I am not switching to Alliance just because someone gives out free stuff there. fo
    thats fine but i guarantee that most of these players didnt play in tbc or were actually horde back in the day. You can see how quickly they switched after the perks, they are just a bunch of bandwagoners

10. June 4, 2017  

11. June 4, 2017  
    I AM NOT, SO GIVE ME THE DAMN CHARACTER WARMANE. Damn it, this is the most absurd action any server has taken against it's players.

12. June 4, 2017  
    The changes are ok but please do not enable Faction Change ever again, because after august or september or when ever faction change is enabled .. there will be dis-balance again. If that happens whats the use of balancing faction now? So do not enable faction change ever. You can enable it for coins like 50 coin per faction change , in this way you should be able to maintain balance + every change will be a small benefit towards the server funds as well.

13. June 4, 2017  
    is this also apply for new account? i mean, i am currently downloading the client and tbh, ever since i started playing wow, i always at horde side..does this mean i will be force to create alliance later?

14. June 4, 2017  
    I just logged in and came here to say that the horde character creation prevention is ********* now that the alliance has benefits. I didn't join this server for this ****. I only have one char and I want to play without being forced to create an alliance char with no resources, friends or goals from my guild.

I'd rather have a refund and quit. This makes no sense at all. I haven't been playing much on this past 3 days. One thing is temporarily preventing horde chars on new accounts and another thing is not being able to expand your char pool in the faction you choose from day 1.

If I knew what I know today, I wouldnt have stepped on the server.

15. June 4, 2017  
    Glad to hear you guys making quick moves like this.

This for sure will stem more BG play, balance in world PVP, and Alliance marketplace.

While I know the enviness of some Alli that just bought their mounts, remember in retail people got hit with the same thing when the altered the cost of riding skill vs mount. The gold you just spent for your mount is not as important as having a functioning faction to participate with, have more player availability for 5 mans, raids, and battlegrounds and not be out numbered 5 to 1 any time you step outside of the city.

Kudos to the staff for making an executive decision and making it quickly.

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last