1. June 4, 2017  
    For real though, alot of these guys are having a good and proper whine. And to be quite honest, I'm having a load of fun reading these comments.

I'm fine with the changes it's a nice change that is working as intended.

Now, back to reading these entitled/demanding comments.

2. June 4, 2017  
    Ehh its fine, nice boost to get the people to switch and new players especially - I personally played alliance my whole time on wow so I decided to roll horde this time around - guess it is time to go gank all the ally leveling now :P muhahaha

3. June 4, 2017  
    I think its a good change in the right way, it was unbearable to play as alliance on this server ... and now the horde is crying because the way underpopulated alliance got something for free ? pathetic in the end the horde will profit aswell in regards to pvp --> lower queue times for bg's
    So why do you hate the changes so much ?
    1. Alliance gear up faster for PvP and PvE while Horde players have to farm the normal way
    2.As a Horde player I could simply go Alliance make the alts I need to make get them the gear with increased rep and easy honor gear before the arena season starts then simply change all my toons back to Horde since racials so much better.
    3. This may create a faction in balance on the opposite end now imagine the realm becomes 70%Alliance 30%Horde you think we'll get all the stuff you just got to "incentive's" to play Horde.

At the most free mounts but increased rep and honour just a bit too much.

4. June 4, 2017  
    The changes are ok but please do not enable Faction Change ever again, because after august or september or when ever faction change is enabled .. there will be dis-balance again. If that happens whats the use of balancing faction now? So do not enable faction change ever. You can enable it for coins like 50 coin per faction change , in this way you should be able to maintain balance + every change will be a small benefit towards the server funds as well.
    Quite funny 50 coins? You know that they won't do that and they'll probably have a faction option for vote points once the store is up

5. June 4, 2017  
    I'm not wasting my time in this server any more . The queues are 1000 + after mid day and i can't log in ever . Don't know about server mechanics ,they looked promising but i never got to experience much of them . Wish you a good time if you can log in .For me it a good buy .

6. June 4, 2017  
    I can deal with the free faction change (this is great actually) and the bonuses, what bothers me is locking down horde character creation, why not just let the que be shorter for alliance or something so even if there is a ton of horde characters the playerbase online is more balanced?

I have two friends who desperately want to play with me and my friends but they can't make a character even though they have premium, this is really ****.

7. June 4, 2017  
    Eventually only hordes dislike this ...

8. June 4, 2017  
    I can deal with the free faction change (this is great actually) and the bonuses, what bothers me is locking down horde character creation, why not just let the que be shorter for alliance or something so even if there is a ton of horde characters the playerbase online is more balanced?

I have two friends who desperately want to play with me and my friends but they can't make a character even though they have premium, this is really ****.
    My thoughts exactly. As a Horde player, I'm fine with the Alliance perks and the free faction change. I'm actually even alting as Alliance now. The character lockout is frustrating, though. The server is currently in perfect balance - 5.5:5.5 - so please, Warmane, consider turning the Horde lock off.

9. June 4, 2017  
    hmm if they reopened horde char creation sweet ... the ability to get payback is reopened

the exp i think is fair ... come on horde was outnumbering us 3 to 1 makes it hard to level when u got atleast 2 horde per zone level 70 ganking people ... im not talking pvp when leveling ... there is nothing pvp about a level 70 1 shoting a level 20 if u qq about any change except honor and u ganked someone incapable of fighting back u have only ur self to blame ...

i really dont like anything messing with pvp ... every server iv ever played on u roll the popular u wait in que to get rolled bye a premade that alone was incentive for me to always roll the underdog sorry 15 min in bg que only to get rolled ill pass ...

the other changes are also whatever

also roll a gnome ffs that is no weak racial its won me many many many matches wotf is better ... but ill say only if u fight classes that use fear sleep charm ... when a rouge oppens up on me ill say for damm shure ill take my excape artist over ur wotf every day

10. June 4, 2017  
    By starting with such big perks does that mean
    you are trying to make another Pay to Win Realm or what.

11. June 4, 2017  
    By starting with such big perks does that mean
    you are trying to make another Pay to Win Realm or what.
    How are the perks in any way connected to the shop, which is not even available yet on Outland? I don't follow your logic.

12. June 4, 2017  
    Hey warmane if youre gonna turn off big perks like this at least warn us, I swapped for the mount and hours later its not free? ****ed up man, you should leave free mount and get rid of other perks

13. June 4, 2017  
    i kind of expected flight paths quests mounts and whatnot to get converted to their alliance counterparts but instead i have to deal with this **** all over again.

14. June 4, 2017  
    This thread is hilarious.

Let me understand, Horde players:
    When you outnumber allies and kill them with pure numbers (people talking about out-skilling them are demented), using better pvp racials, it's obviously fine.
    But when Allies get compensated for the fact they couldn't level properly because outnumbered ganking, it's bad.

Jesus christ, I never thought fanboys of the horde are so blindfolded.
    You brought it on yourselves.

You rolled the horde because primo: You knew racials are better for pvp and secundo: you knew allies will have less players and that you will have easier time ganking them. It's also you who made horde queues long.

You could have just rolled allies, and have normal queue times.
    But no, you had to have the upper hand in pvp to pretend you are more "skilled".
    And there you go. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

15. June 4, 2017  
    Just stop crying *****es.

Alliance has been in disadvantage so hard.

U were winning bgs so ez grinding free honor all time because 15 vs 5, NOW U CRY? Bull****.

Its only ur fault, all u wanted to be in advantage beacuse os racials and population, having more raids and grouping, now u cry because we are given this.

Its a faction balance measure, get over it.

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last