1. June 4, 2017  
    Journeyman is meant to be free as well. We initially intended to have the Apprentice and Expert alone but Expert cannot go without Journeyman without customizing the riding completely.

The effects of these measures are obvious. The long-term effect is only healthy for the realm as we reversed something that would be detrimental to the realm.
    Bonuses for Allies? No problem at all. Free riding skills? For the "Balance" where every ally has mounts and horde doesn't. Pls give them free 10000g too.

2. June 4, 2017  
    I am alliance and very displeased about these perks cause above all it is unfair to all the players.
    This should never have happened despite the faction we are players on he same game with the same difficulties and goals.
    The only fair solution towards all players is to just turn the realm pve thats all.
    Besides serius hard core pvpers dont care about world pvp they just do bgs and arena.
    Dont insist on keeping the realm pvp and be unfair to half of the community its not right.

3. June 4, 2017  
    I am alliance and very displeased about these perks cause above all it is unfair to all the players.
    This should never have happened despite the faction we are players on he same game with the same difficulties and goals.
    The only fair solution towards all players is to just turn the realm pve thats all.
    Besides serius hard core pvpers dont care about world pvp they just do bgs and arena.
    Dont insist on keeping the realm pvp and be unfair to half of the community its not right.
    Can you please stop ****ing claiming that half the population wants this realm to be PvE? Do you have any idea how a TBC PvE realm with 15k online would look like, you monkey? Can you even imagine the amount of time it would require to farm anything, like Mote of Mana for example? Why can't you ****ing chimps just think for ONE second how these "SUGGESTIONS" you're giving would actually look like in-game?

How the **** does free riding make anyone overpowered? Wow, so the opposing faction can move faster out of combat, can level faster, and can get honor faster. Jesus, man, does that affect gameplay in any mother****ing way at all? Are you all serious???

- "But Alliance gets honor gear x2 faster" - no ****, Sherlock! Would you prefer to wait for BGs for half an hour, only to join a BG with 6 Horde vs 3 Alliance, which is then going to auto-close? Is that what you want?
    - "But I already bought riding" - good for you. This measure was never meant for current characters, you dimwit. It's meant for new players and people who want to reroll Alliance, professor.
    - "But the rep gain is ridiculous" - you only gain rep from kills in normal dungeons up to a certain level. After that you need to do heroics. So don't ****ing talk like that rep gain is even something significant.
    - "But why not remove queue for Alliance instead?" - because queue can be removed anyway by donating. Warmane would be effectively forcing Horde players to donate in order to be on par with all Alliance players, be that donors or not. Doesn't that seem even A LITTLE wrong to you? And how exactly are you going to remove queue for a faction when the queue is when you log with your ACCOUNT, not with your character? Or do you, perhaps, propose that Warmane locks cross-faction characters on accounts? Can't you understand that if Warmane does this, the faction balance will become even worse because Horde will not be able to alt to Alliance?

In the name of Green Jesus Thrall, some of you people have serious mental disabilities, I swear to whatever god you want! 27 pages of mindless ranting coming from people who consider themselves "logical", "adult", and "reasonable", judging the staff's decisions and saying "Warmane, you didn't think this through" and reacting with "I've never seen such bull**** before on another server" to measures which have been implemented to many other servers before in the past. ****ing leave if you don't like it. The players on the queue will love you for it...

4. June 4, 2017  
    tbh the free mounts just make A players break even - due to higher experience rates they will have comparably less gold to spend as their spells will cost relatively more

maybe use your brain before you post bull**** ok

5. June 4, 2017  
    I won a Arathi Basin a moment ago and still got less honor then the losing team. KEK

6. June 4, 2017  
    This thread is hilarious.

Let me understand, Horde players:
    When you outnumber allies and kill them with pure numbers (people talking about out-skilling them are demented), using better pvp racials, it's obviously fine.
    But when Allies get compensated for the fact they couldn't level properly because outnumbered ganking, it's bad.

Jesus christ, I never thought fanboys of the horde are so blindfolded.
    You brought it on yourselves.

You rolled the horde because primo: You knew racials are better for pvp and secundo: you knew allies will have less players and that you will have easier time ganking them. It's also you who made horde queues long.

You could have just rolled allies, and have normal queue times.
    But no, you had to have the upper hand in pvp to pretend you are more "skilled".
    And there you go. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
    Thats not the reason but okay, keep being braindead :^)
    And the "you brought it on yourself" is the exact reason why you're braindead. But keep spewing out like you know what the problem is.

7. June 4, 2017  
    this honor bs is STUPID im done im demotivated

8. June 4, 2017  
    I came late to the party and just read the whole thread. Im in dire need of water after all this salt lol.

Great topic would read again Medivh rules

9. June 5, 2017  
    Wow taralej you are more brainless than the ppl you offend.
    You think that farming is about pve or pvp realms?
    So if the realm remains pvp thesd 15k ppl wont be in need of farming motes????
    Farming is about population mr smart,retail realms didnt have all these ppl in 1 realm so no matter what farming will be hard.
    Btw think a little b4 you start with your offensive artilery

10. June 5, 2017  
    Can you please stop ****ing claiming that half the population wants this realm to be PvE? Do you have any idea how a TBC PvE realm with 15k online would look like, you monkey? Can you even imagine the amount of time it would require to farm anything, like Mote of Mana for example? Why can't you ****ing chimps just think for ONE second how these "SUGGESTIONS" you're giving would actually look like in-game?

How the **** does free riding make anyone overpowered? Wow, so the opposing faction can move faster out of combat, can level faster, and can get honor faster. Jesus, man, does that affect gameplay in any mother****ing way at all? Are you all serious???

- "But Alliance gets honor gear x2 faster" - no ****, Sherlock! Would you prefer to wait for BGs for half an hour, only to join a BG with 6 Horde vs 3 Alliance, which is then going to auto-close? Is that what you want?
    - "But I already bought riding" - good for you. This measure was never meant for current characters, you dimwit. It's meant for new players and people who want to reroll Alliance, professor.
    - "But the rep gain is ridiculous" - you only gain rep from kills in normal dungeons up to a certain level. After that you need to do heroics. So don't ****ing talk like that rep gain is even something significant.
    - "But why not remove queue for Alliance instead?" - because queue can be removed anyway by donating. Warmane would be effectively forcing Horde players to donate in order to be on par with all Alliance players, be that donors or not. Doesn't that seem even A LITTLE wrong to you? And how exactly are you going to remove queue for a faction when the queue is when you log with your ACCOUNT, not with your character? Or do you, perhaps, propose that Warmane locks cross-faction characters on accounts? Can't you understand that if Warmane does this, the faction balance will become even worse because Horde will not be able to alt to Alliance?

In the name of Green Jesus Thrall, some of you people have serious mental disabilities, I swear to whatever god you want! 27 pages of mindless ranting coming from people who consider themselves "logical", "adult", and "reasonable", judging the staff's decisions and saying "Warmane, you didn't think this through" and reacting with "I've never seen such bull**** before on another server" to measures which have been implemented to many other servers before in the past. ****ing leave if you don't like it. The players on the queue will love you for it...

This. I transferred from Horde to Alliance with this temporary Alliance boost, not because of the perks but because the perks made alliance viable due to the increased population.

KEK @ the people who say, "it's even now, disable the perks"..... people have to have ample time to take advantage of the perks offered to contribute to the balancing of the server. If you want competitive battlegrounds, world pvp that is more challenging than 5 v 1, and to be able to queue arenas more than once every 1.5 hours as horde; the 95% of the salt in this thread should have been sugar.

A thank you to the Warmane Team is more than deserved for seeing an issue, establishing a plan, and executing it in a timely manner. /respect

11. June 5, 2017  
    I like how so people who play an online video game with zero monthly fee somehow manage to get their panties in a twist every time anything gets adjusted. (And it's far from being isolated to this game.) As if the devs lie awake at night, diabolically scheming over the perfect way to torture their players. Which then leads to dozens of forum pages of Johnny Liveinmymommysbasement transforming into Captain Keyboardcourage.

It's a game, folks. If rearranging your imaginary pixels is that upsetting, take a break and enjoy real life for awhile.

Roll what you want, live with it, and give the whining a rest.

12. June 5, 2017  
    So, I'm playing as orc on Outland. I knew abour ratio problem, that's why I never attacked any ally in any zone.
    Still was killed several Times by 70 lvl ally and a lots of time by group of 3-5 ally on same level. In fact I saw more ally attacking horde, than other way.
    But I do believed there were a problem with ratio, so changes were necessary. In my opinion benefits for ally side are a bit too big. Instead of small changes and slowly moving number of ally players to similiar level as horde, they decided to make big changes , that's why we have boooom and now we have rate A:H - 1:1. It's nice, it's fast, but it may cause big impact in faction balance in future. So I won't whine, I'm not gonna cry here, it was staff's decision. So now, why I think benefits are a bit OP and ally faceroll's everywhere, I promise to kill every ally player that I'll meet in game, doesn't matter if he is same lvl or 50 lvl lower. I will make everything what I can to make ally's life as miserable as possible. Ofc my UD rogue will be ready soon. I hope there will be more ppl from horde like me, I really do hope you will get sick of this game guys again, with or with out your silly benefits :)

13. June 5, 2017  
    I simpy cannot wait to stomp HORDE KOS with my multiboxing team.I am really interested how Horde will react to 100 boxers making havoc across Hell fire and other zones.Time to pay back what was taken from us.

Champions arise,and heed our call....

Autobots will roll out soon ;-)

14. June 5, 2017  
    So, I'm playing as orc on Outland. I knew abour ratio problem, that's why I never attacked any ally in any zone.
    Still was killed several Times by 70 lvl ally and a lots of time by group of 3-5 ally on same level. In fact I saw more ally attacking horde, than other way.
    But I do believed there were a problem with ratio, so changes were necessary. In my opinion benefits for ally side are a bit too big. Instead of small changes and slowly moving number of ally players to similiar level as horde, they decided to make big changes , that's why we have boooom and now we have rate A:H - 1:1. It's nice, it's fast, but it may cause big impact in faction balance in future. So I won't whine, I'm not gonna cry here, it was staff's decision. So now, why I think benefits are a bit OP and ally faceroll's everywhere, I promise to kill every ally player that I'll meet in game, doesn't matter if he is same lvl or 50 lvl lower. I will make everything what I can to make ally's life as miserable as possible. Ofc my UD rogue will be ready soon. I hope there will be more ppl from horde like me, I really do hope you will get sick of this game guys again, with or with out your silly benefits :)
    Same i was attacking alliance and got ganked few times by Alliance, i was thinking that Alliance is way more aggresive, and same as you i saw hordes gaking alliance, but never realized how bad it is until i started alliance alt... Trust me being alliance is painful.

15. June 5, 2017  
    but alliance eventually get stronger: they get killed all the time, at one point they get desensitised to getting ganked. since they are not afraid of dying they re a lot calmer and perform better. so their suffering is their power later in the game and horde should be afraid of them

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last