1. June 5, 2017  
    I simpy cannot wait to stomp HORDE KOS with my multiboxing team.I am really interested how Horde will react to 100 boxers making havoc across Hell fire and other zones.Time to pay back what was taken from us.

Champions arise,and heed our call....

Autobots will roll out soon ;-)
    Was there not a change to the rules about a month ago which this falls under and could result in a ban?

If it does then I'm tempted just to roll a horde char and see if I can get you banned :)

2. June 5, 2017  
    Cry more. Factions are finally balanced and allies get more honor to make up for the huge gap in racials when it comes to PvP. I made the switch to Alliance and now kill all Horde on sight (as long as they give an HK). In between group queues (impossible on Horde), I go around the world and kill everything I see. It's great, everywhere I look there are Horde ready to be killed. Also...

PVE ==================================>

3. June 5, 2017  
    idea is simple - they get more HONOR they get faster PVP gear they go attacking everybody on sight and they simply ruin my please of playing the game,s inge all the ****ers are now PVP equipped and my main can do **** in front of a grp of 3-4-5 ******s killing everybody..

so yes, i really do feel like this is a stupid idea.. but in the end this is not my server and i will do my best to - at least - try to enjoy the game..

tbh, if I knew this was going to happen, I would have thought twice before donating to skip the queue.. but hey, this can only go to the "kick-in-the-***" part of the game..

and please, at least have the decency to admit that you change faction not because allies have milk and cookies, but because you get all these things for free, while if you were a hordie, you would actually have to work for them..

4. June 5, 2017  
    Please increase the player cap! It is impossible to log in! Staying in que for like 8-10 hours waiting 800 people.... some of us can't play.. PLEASE INCREASE THE PLAYER CAP!!!

5. June 5, 2017  
    but alliance eventually get stronger: they get killed all the time, at one point they get desensitised to getting ganked. since they are not afraid of dying they re a lot calmer and perform better. so their suffering is their power later in the game and horde should be afraid of them
    That is so true!

6. June 6, 2017  
    We need to do something about the bonuses then. Keeping them going until august is ridiculous. Don't ruin another server.

7. June 6, 2017  
    We consider this from a neutral basis. I see the problem that there were too many horde players. With this bonus, however, the opposite is generated directly. Also in this way happen to happen in the game is in my opinion the wrong way to balance. The horde players are punished here and this should not be the case with a balance attempt. Future prediction: The Alliance players will soon have more gear than all horde, so you will only win the Bgs. There will be more and more players switching to the Alliance because this bonus is simply indispensable. It is now already visible that it develops in this direction. So you should think about it again thoroughly and possibly find another appropriate way to balance. I believe that so very very many players were angered. As a small example: All people who have spent an afternoon or longer just for their mount. Or people who farm 24/7 PvP gear. Or people who call farms. I Mean that much poeple. Something possitive at the end, I find the exp advantage a good idea. (7.5) That bonus does not interfere with the endgame!

8. June 6, 2017  

9. June 6, 2017  
    Screw the pop problems, how are Character models going?

10. June 6, 2017  
    I switched from Horde to Ally because of these changes. Even though the statistics may show that the factions are balanced, I can say with absolute certainty that they truly aren't. All one has to do is observe the Global channel for both factions. Horde Global is going a mile a minute, non stop with people LFG, while the Alliance side is sometimes even dead. That said - there may be quite a few, like me, who are still leveling. I think this has done wonders to help balance the factions so far, but we're not close to balanced yet at the max level.

11. June 7, 2017  
    so faction transfer is not availiable now? was going to change :(

12. June 7, 2017  
    solve one problem...create another. gj warmane

13. June 7, 2017  
    I switched from Horde to Ally because of these changes. Even though the statistics may show that the factions are balanced, I can say with absolute certainty that they truly aren't. All one has to do is observe the Global channel for both factions. Horde Global is going a mile a minute, non stop with people LFG, while the Alliance side is sometimes even dead. That said - there may be quite a few, like me, who are still leveling. I think this has done wonders to help balance the factions so far, but we're not close to balanced yet at the max level.
    What are you even talking about...? I also have an ally char and the global chat is far from being dead. I've never seen so many allys as I have now, especially in the Outland continent. It is quite balanced. What do you want more? People are still leveling, many of us are. And even 70's aren't always looking for groups, sometimes people do other **** or nothing at all. Either way, that is no proof that it is not balanced. In my opinion, from 1 week ago and now, the difference is quite astonishing. A lot more alliance players, enough to balance things out. It is not perfect, but it will never be perfect. Both Horde and Alliance have dirt players, and good players. That's it.

14. June 8, 2017  
    Augost ?! That's way too far. 2 weeks for perks is more then enough.

The perks should be stopped ASAP as the Horde/Alliance Ratio is now balanced.

The longer it continues the more damage it's doing to the server.

15. June 8, 2017  
    I think it's great that you're doing this event for the alliance. :) Keep up the good work!

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last