1. June 8, 2017  
    All knows that the lot of warmane stuff are alliance...

2. June 8, 2017  
    Desensitized is right. I'm not much of a PVP-er...hell, i don't really care for it, tbh. I prefer leveling and grinding and exploring. Getting ganked doesn't even get to me anymore. Half the time, i don't even bother putting up a fight. I just don't care about it lol. I figure if it really matters to them that much, then they can kill me all they like. i will just go do something else and come back to it later.

3. June 8, 2017  
    Ohh Hell yes Warmane! This was JUST what i waited for! Fantastic way to get more Alliance players imo! I like it! Now i will be changing to Alliance! So it sure works! :) Thumbs up!

4. June 8, 2017  
    All the perks shouldve been implemented for existing alli players and higher exp and rep for the transfer chars. this seems like a game breaker. what would happen if every horde player switched? :P
    i would like to clap the *****s saying "shut up horde noobs" considering 80% of alliance now are just horde noob leeches who jumped ship the moment the alliance faction transfer benefits was wow on easy mode.

5. June 8, 2017  
    Well, considering that the actual ratio now is around 48 or 49% to 51 or 52%, i'd say they did a pretty good job balancing things out. :)

6. June 8, 2017  
    All the perks shouldve been implemented for existing alli players and higher exp and rep for the transfer chars. this seems like a game breaker. what would happen if every horde player switched? :P
    i would like to clap the *****s saying "shut up horde noobs" considering 80% of alliance now are just horde noob leeches who jumped ship the moment the alliance faction transfer benefits was wow on easy mode.
    Outland wow is already on easy mode, idk why everyone is complaining.

7. June 8, 2017  
    Augost ?! That's way too far. 2 weeks for perks is more then enough.

The perks should be stopped ASAP as the Horde/Alliance Ratio is now balanced.

The longer it continues the more damage it's doing to the server.
    Just like he said, it will damage the end game!!

8. June 8, 2017  
    Bro i just spent a bunch of gold yesterday trying to get up to cold weather :/

9. June 8, 2017  
    pretty sure the A/H ratio is fine atm, should remove perks asap,

10. June 8, 2017  

11. June 8, 2017  
    Yeah seriously Warmane its pretty balanced right now, there is absolutely no need/reason to keep these perks going until AUGUST ****ING 1ST. That is WAY TO LONG to be handed everything for free especially since the factions are balanced NOW. I understood this was necessary at the time, but the times passed. REMOVE THE PERKS NOW! SO UNFAIR TO HORDE WHO HAVE TO GRIND EVERYTHING WHILE NOOB ALLY RUN AROUND WITH MOUNTS AND TRAINING FOR FREE. I struggled as a priest leveling to keep up with training and getting my mount. Just isnt fair anymore.

12. June 9, 2017  
    It is unfair that alliance gets free mounts, that is the truth. But that's the whole point! It has to be unfair othervise noone would switch. On the other hand that is just enough to get the right amount of people to switch from horde to alliance or for new players to join alliance in the first place. For the past few days the ratio has not changed and is 50:50 in favour of horde.

All I can add is to say job well done Warmane! I am glad the game became even more enjoyable as I can finally mine, do quests and play BGs normally. Before the faction balance, questing in Nagrand as alliance was close to impossible, BGs had numbers advantage on horde side ect.

13. June 9, 2017  
    I mean... we still have to pay for the mounts themselves...

14. June 9, 2017  
    i cant trasfer m m hunter from horde t aliance why? i cant select race...

15. June 9, 2017  
    Hi PPl.s u still missing the point no matter what u do to balance the sever. it will always be unbalanced. most horde are geared bored and farming mats for crafts and killing all ally in the area were u questing. some nitwits camp quest end bosses and kill any ally coming to level farming honor on low levels that give honor points. this way its 3 times harder to lvl. u move away from that quest just to be killed by the next nimwit at the next quest. i have been killed 10+ times at one end quest boss by nimwits camping the npc's. how the freaking hell do u lvl, i get so frustrated at times, then just log off and go play on wotlk. i enjoy the sever but quest are hard enough to do with **** gear some still lvl 20 at lvl 60>. u bearly make gold to train and doing the quest to gain better gear.
    The whole sever has become a BIG PVP BATTLE GROUND, so why go do bgs if its easier to gain honor points killing low leveling ppl. Due to this this sever is only catering for the PVP freeks. i hate PVP and prefer PVE. So please cater for the ppl that enjoy the sever for PVE and implement a PVP free zone in ''OUTLANDS'' (the area in outlands not the whole sever) so ppl can quest their in peace and get to higher level, if u want PVP GO TO BATTLEGROUNDS for which is made for.
    Hord are scared ppl they will not take u one on one they run in packs like brainless wolfs. then brag about their kills as if he is superman (shame). u don't know what i think of these ppl ganking leveling charts, but its lower than snake ****.

First ... 192728293031 ... Last