1. June 9, 2017  
    Expert riding as well? My god that's crazy, at least disable this feature now that the population is balanced

2. Stop these perks is been long enough its balanced now

3. They said until August, people transfered from Horde because of this promise and now you want to just **** them over?

4. Stop these perks is been long enough its balanced now
    Piss off back to your rock, they said august now stfu and be patient.

5. GOD Warmane! please stop with these advantages! You do realize that every single 10 year old child playing Ally cand get his/her PVP gear in like 2 weeks and then just **** all horde's game-play? faster lvl-ing, faster pvp gearing, cheaper / free mounts..

HELL, why the **** don't we all go ALLIANCE and see how the server is going to be with 90% alliance and 10% horde..

I can understand a lot of thing, but ALLIANCE having so many advantages for so much time is just crazy..

6. I don't mind alliance having those perkse since I cannot play the game because I need to wait in que for 15 hours and I just give up, so do whatever.

7. Iits a good thing and horde can cry as much as they want. they the once that camped and hunted honor onl lowbees and made is impossible on ally side to level. camping quest npc's, harassing ppl leveling, they hunt in packs becuase they scared the ''10 year' old'' ally will give they a hiding. now they pray on ppl.
    nvm they wait till u attack a npc then from behing attack u = bunch of chicken ****s

8. How is the balance now folks? Im about to start on the server , still not sure wether i should play Alliance or horde. How are BG"s atm ? Does horde or alliance tend to win more ?

9. How is the balance now folks? Im about to start on the server , still not sure wether i should play Alliance or horde. How are BG"s atm ? Does horde or alliance tend to win more ?
    more new people and random noobs playing Allys now... because of free bonuses, and ez grind.. but the majority of "hardcore" pvpers are playing horde because they dont care for all that noob benefits, because racials are way better on horde side for pvp.

10. GOD Warmane! please stop with these advantages! You do realize that every single 10 year old child playing Ally cand get his/her PVP gear in like 2 weeks and then just **** all horde's game-play? faster lvl-ing, faster pvp gearing, cheaper / free mounts..

HELL, why the **** don't we all go ALLIANCE and see how the server is going to be with 90% alliance and 10% horde..

I can understand a lot of thing, but ALLIANCE having so many advantages for so much time is just crazy..
    Have you ever played Alliance on a TBC private server before? It will sometimes take hours to complete quests due to the amount of ganking.

11. because racials are way better on horde side for pvp.
    that's debatable to say the least.

12. It's hard to level as Alliance, 70lvl hord gank will gank you all time you can't even get the quest because it takes time to accept it. You have to make some changes about that I won't want to be ganked by 70lvl noobs all the time. The max level in alliance I can get is 30 and Stw is full of hord. I also come from horde to play in alliance but looks like I'm going back to horde.

13. It's hard to level as Alliance, 70lvl hord gank will gank you all time you can't even get the quest because it takes time to accept it. You have to make some changes about that I won't want to be ganked by 70lvl noobs all the time. The max level in alliance I can get is 30 and Stw is full of hord. I also come from horde to play in alliance but looks like I'm going back to horde.
    You can always change zone.

I leveled as an alliance (because horde creation was disabled), and just avoided all horde-heavy areas, and got ganked like 3-4 times during my leveling time.
    If you are at lvl30, you can go to Wetlands, Arathi Highlands, Desolace, Thousand Needles.

There's plenty of selection of areas, why you want to go to STV? EVERYBODY knows there's loads of hordes ganking, it makes no sense to go there and pretend not being ganked.

14. You can always change zone.

I leveled as an alliance (because horde creation was disabled), and just avoided all horde-heavy areas, and got ganked like 3-4 times during my leveling time.
    If you are at lvl30, you can go to Wetlands, Arathi Highlands, Desolace, Thousand Needles.

There's plenty of selection of areas, why you want to go to STV? EVERYBODY knows there's loads of hordes ganking, it makes no sense to go there and pretend not being ganked.
    STV does have some very attractive kill quests for extremely fast leveling compared to other zones. Pickup every quest and just slay npc's for 15+ levels is by far the easiest leveling i've found 30-45. Even with all the PvP making it like downtown baghdad, still gonna go there with my alts to level due to sheer efficiency. I'll still level faster more then likely, even being ganked constantly.

First ... 202829303132 ... Last