1. There's an easy fix to all of this... flames incoming.

Make characters under lvl 65 to be able to turn PvP off.

2. There's an easy fix to all of this... flames incoming.
    just wow....

3. A better idea, find a TBC PvE server to play on.

4. There's an easy fix to all of this... flames incoming.

As a compromise, I'd fully support disabling PvP initiation on targets 10+ levels lower. The "heroes" who corpse camp opponents half their level are a truly special breed of weirdos.

5. As a compromise, I'd fully support disabling PvP initiation on targets 10+ levels lower. The "heroes" who corpse camp opponents half their level are a truly special breed of weirdos.
    Better yet, roll to a PvE server. This is a crusial part of a PvP server, deal with it.

6. Better yet, roll to a PvE server. This is a crusial part of a PvP server, deal with it.
    Last I checked, they don't offer a PvE server. Nor am I requesting one, because, as I already said, I have no issue whatsoever with the concept of open world PvP. But I missed the part where level 70 players get honor, which they then trade in for gear, by corpse camping lowbies. Apparently it's so 'crucial' that it offers no in-game rewards whatsoever.

But I'd hate to rob anybody of their right to impersonate a feminine hygiene cleaning solution via pixels in an MMO.

7. All I can say is that Allies better not cry after August 1st when these easy mode perks are disabled or when they complain how they queue BG's and lose like 10 in a row because all the noobies rolled Ally for easy mode perks. But in all honesty all the Hardcore PvPers who went Ally for easy honor gear will most likey re-roll Horde again same goes for the Pv players.

8. what about now?????? 1k more on alliance and still 2 months of bonuses, are u kiddin us?

9. what about now?????? 1k more on alliance and still 2 months of bonuses, are u kiddin us?
    Lol where you see 1k more alliance?

You know the difference between an isolated case and an analysis during a fixed time period?

If you look now, there are 300 more hordes than alliance on Outland.
    That's an isolated case.

Now take that number (300 more hordes), and check again in 1 hour. There will be 200-300 more hordes than alliance, take that number too. Then check again after another hour, and maybe that time there will be 200 more Alliance than Horde. Do the same thing for the next hours.
    Now take all those numbers, look at them and do some math: that's the population balance.

You will be surprised, it will be nearly 50-50, which is what everyone wanted.

And there always will be some cases where Horde players outnumber the Alliance by 1k and viceversa.

But those are isolated cases, and these aren't very helpful.

Start complaining when there will be 5k more Alliance for a full day.

Thanks

10. Really if i see this to work on 1 August i am out ! And i play From Molten

11. Really if i see this to work on 1 August i am out ! And i play From Molten
    Yeah, sure.

This kind of attitude reminds me kids with their "Hey, mom, i'am leaving the house cause i don't like cereal you made".

12. Haha to those that wasted their gold HA HA HA

13. Stop all the QQ, I made my way to lvl 60 in 30 hours of gameplay and I got ganked like an hour on these 30hours... Its annoyins, painful... but that's how the game was designed. Just keep lvling, keep slaying mobs and focus on your objectives.

No this server wont have custom features like " pvp disabled " or stupid things like that.

No you can get gank on Horde side too... I lost a lot of time today because a lvl 70 ganked me for like an hour ( plus the 1 hour I talked before ) and guess what ? I called guild mates, I called ppl to help me... And he got ganked too.

14. Is this still active? I can't faction change is something wrong ?

15. Is this still active? I can't faction change is something wrong ?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=355703
    Make sure you're following the procedure outlined in the TBC part of the guide.

First ... 212930313233 ... Last