1. My little input for what its worth. I think it is time these 'perks' are done away with and a radical (permanent) change be implemented on the Alliance racials specifically to Humans and Draenei: give Humans 'EMfH' racial from WotLK and give Draenei a 15% Stun Resistance similar to the Orcs' Hardiness racial (To assuage and encourage Shaman on Alliance who already have it rough PvP wise in this expansion. It would also balance Draenei Paladins against the perceived 'superior racial' Blood Elf Paladins in PvP. Besides it would give Alliance Warriors a race which can stack 45% Stun Resist similar to Orc Warriors on Horde). I remember the devs mentioning that change to Human racial was pondered upon by them at some point, and I think in addition to that adding Hardiness (15% stun resist)to Draenei in it would make it balanced and interesting in the long run.

I would leave the Night Elf, Dwarf and Gnome racials alone as I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the racials of these three races for various reasons. I don't think the Horde would have any problems with a change to Human and Draenei racials. What say wHorde?
    How about no? This is TBC, just keep it as it is. If a minority doesn't like it, they can go play wotlk or any other expansion, or even retail.

2. I've never seen anyone ask for horde custom racials on post-wotlk servers. Just saying.

3. Thing with the perks is alliance is getting overload with trash players.

4. I haven't seen a successful 'post-wotlk' server. Just saying..

5. Thing with the perks is alliance is getting overload with trash players.
    Well... Did anyone expect any different? Enjoy the perks while they last.

6. How about no? This is TBC, just keep it as it is.
    Keep it is as broken unbalanced crap it is ?
    Do you realize retail had not real problems with faction balance only due to overall player community being deep noobs back in the days ?
    Nowadays every player tries to minmax, and alliance is losing racial war drastically in this way.

Without custom racial change balance will be crap anyway, these current pve perks are useless.

7. Without custom racial change balance will be crap anyway, these current pve perks are useless.
    Was about to add: current pve perks ruined the one real advantage alliance has had - que time.
    Before perks you were zable to instant que as 10 man premade.

8. Keep it is as broken unbalanced crap it is ?
    Do you realize retail had not real problems with faction balance only due to overall player community being deep noobs back in the days ?
    Nowadays every player tries to minmax, and alliance is losing racial war drastically in this way.

Without custom racial change balance will be crap anyway, these current pve perks are useless.
    That is just absolutely utter crap. Alliance already got perks to balance the ratio and it worked. There is no need to make this a "custom racial server", because its meant to be a TBC realm.

9. For real, unless you are a top 5% player, you can improve a lot more other things before even considering racials.

10. For real, unless you are a top 5% player, you can improve a lot more other things before even considering racials.
    Why is it always an Undead, Orc or a Blood Elf who keeps repeating this? You think this is still 2007 and 95% of the server is filled with casuals and rpers? Alright don't improve Alliance racials. How about we nerf Undead's WotF to its WotLK version and remove Orc's Hardiness? Deal?

11. Why is it always an Undead, Orc or a Blood Elf who keeps repeating this? You think this is still 2007 and 95% of the server is filled with casuals and rpers? Alright don't improve Alliance racials. How about we nerf Undead's WotF to its WotLK version and remove Orc's Hardiness? Deal?
    They are a part of this expansion. I see no reason in changing any of the racials, thats just stupid. You can go and find a custom racial server somewhere else.

12. Same **** as usual. Whords are refusing to acknowledge the problem, because if it's fixed, they'll lose their advantage. So they'll be saying any ****, only to keep said advantage. These people should just be ignored and racials should be either changed to wotlk overall, OR Alliance racials buffed to wotlk level, OR whorde racials should be nerfed to wotlk level. This is the only solution there can be. I agree that perks only bring cheap trash to Alliance. No serious player will change his faction because of free mount. It's same thing as only playing human, because I want 10% extra rep.

13. lets also delete arp because it completely ****s over clothers, shall we not

14. Same **** as usual. Whords are refusing to acknowledge the problem, because if it's fixed, they'll lose their advantage. So they'll be saying any ****, only to keep said advantage. These people should just be ignored and racials should be either changed to wotlk overall, OR Alliance racials buffed to wotlk level, OR whorde racials should be nerfed to wotlk level. This is the only solution there can be. I agree that perks only bring cheap trash to Alliance. No serious player will change his faction because of free mount. It's same thing as only playing human, because I want 10% extra rep.
    There is already 2 wotlk servers. If you dislike this so much, why dont you play there? We dont want a hybrid server, we want a TBC server.

First ... 243233343536 ... Last