1. I'm an old player from retail beta and played till MOP and also during my breaks from retail I started on ex/Molten first server to come online and the thing is , in majority there was always more Horde populated servers then Alliance ....on retail they fixed some of thous unbalanced servers with free transfers .
    Alliance perks are for new and fresh players rly juicy and it will fill up the Alliance with fresh meat that don't have much experience in WoW generally so it will cause a problem at the beginning concerning the PvE or PvP organisation and lack of serious Guilds on one side but time will fix everything ....
    I see there is 7600 Horde atm and 7300 Alliance players currently online ....that is not the big difference .
    I just hope there will be some good players among thous who took the "perks way" :D

2. Same **** as usual. Whords are refusing to acknowledge the problem, because if it's fixed, they'll lose their advantage. So they'll be saying any ****, only to keep said advantage. These people should just be ignored and racials should be either changed to wotlk overall, OR Alliance racials buffed to wotlk level, OR whorde racials should be nerfed to wotlk level. This is the only solution there can be. I agree that perks only bring cheap trash to Alliance. No serious player will change his faction because of free mount. It's same thing as only playing human, because I want 10% extra rep.
    People don't want custom racials or nerfed racials we want tbc the way it was on retail.

3. People don't want custom racials or nerfed racials we want tbc the way it was on retail.
    Not people. HORDE wants TBC the way it was on retail. Because they want to dominate. As I said, any horde player opinion should be ignored, since naturally you won't EVER admit the problem, even if you win 100% of bg's/arenas. You'll keep on saying it's perfectly fine and blizzlike and shouldn't ever be changed.
    But hey, guess what? WOTLK changes are also blizzlike, since they were done by Blizz and balanced things out greatly and one small change won't magically turn TBC into any other xpac anyway. We're not asking to give warriors Titan's Grip or Lolstorm. We're not asking to add wotlk mounts. We just simply ask to change racials because entire faction balance depends on it. The people who changed to Alliance because of "perks", are cheap trash anyway and I would've preferred them to stay on whorde side. We need REAL fix, to bring GOOD players to Alliance.

4. Not people. HORDE wants TBC the way it was on retail. Because they want to dominate. As I said, any horde player opinion should be ignored, since naturally you won't EVER admit the problem, even if you win 100% of bg's/arenas. You'll keep on saying it's perfectly fine and blizzlike and shouldn't ever be changed.
    But hey, guess what? WOTLK changes are also blizzlike, since they were done by Blizz and balanced things out greatly and one small change won't magically turn TBC into any other xpac anyway. We're not asking to give warriors Titan's Grip or Lolstorm. We're not asking to add wotlk mounts. We just simply ask to change racials because entire faction balance depends on it. The people who changed to Alliance because of "perks", are cheap trash anyway and I would've preferred them to stay on whorde side. We need REAL fix, to bring GOOD players to Alliance.
    Guess what, there is already two wotlk servers here. You can go play there, if you think racials are broken in this expansion and cant deal with it.

There is no reason to make this a custom racial server, this is a TBC server. You always have a choise to play something else, just like everyone else.

5. cmon man stop moaning about racials lol im NE and at least when i get ganked im quickly back on my feet^^ I honestly do not care one little bit for pvp, BC was about the grind, pve, fun encounters, making friends and just having a good time. If they had a pve server I would go there instantly. When people attack me i just them kill me w/e.

For me and many others it's the nostalgia more than anything else it is not about balance. I never really got pvp anyways people with higher ratings and stuff get better gear I never understood the balance in that.

6. For real, unless you are a top 5% player, you can improve a lot more other things before even considering racials.
    You're absolutely right. I cannot believe the amount of people blame everything on racials. Most people on the server are not top team material, in which case people need to just learn to play instead of complain about not having wotf. If you disagree, please, reroll an undead and show us how just by changing your race you instantly climb to top teams. Go on, I'll wait. I guarantee none of you can do that.

Newsflash: If you are not in the top arena teams, it's not because you're playing the wrong race.

1) I was just playing world pvp on outland against alliance, and guess what? They got opener every single time because of their racials. But guess what else? I killed them more times than they killed me. Do you think that was because I rolled horde? Or perhaps because I played better? (I'm not a great player, they were just worse).

2) I've been watching this rogue player play arena, and he plays a human, and you cannot deny his perception makes a huge difference. Just recently he played several games against teams where the team whose rogue got first sap won the game. But I guess this doesn't matter because wotf would've been better, right?

3) I asked this in another thread but got no reply: Please tell me how perception is crap? Please tell me how being the only race that can get a clean vanish is crap (dwarf)? Please tell me how having a low cooldown snare trinket isn't one of the best racials in the game (gnome)? Please tell me how dwarf disc racial isn't the best disc priest racial in the game?

4) Please also tell me how having hardiness/wotf instead of nearly guaranteed opener or a guaranteed clean vanish is going to turn a **** player into a TBC arena god?

5) Please also tell me more about how horde wins more BG's because their racials instead of because they just play better?

6) In case anybody's wondering, I play horde because one of the worst experiences I had 10 years ago, was having to grind endless amount of BG tokens. And I played alliance in a battlegroup where horde pretty much dominated. I'm not doing that again. If they changed the amount of tokens you need, or the amount of tokens you get from losing a BG, I'd change to alliance in a heartbeat.

7. Not people. HORDE wants TBC the way it was on retail. Because they want to dominate. As I said, any horde player opinion should be ignored, since naturally you won't EVER admit the problem, even if you win 100% of bg's/arenas. You'll keep on saying it's perfectly fine and blizzlike and shouldn't ever be changed.
    Dude not Horde players fault that people will min max based on racials some of us legit play Horde regardless of racials because we actually like the faction and it's lore. Secondly didn't these perks balance out the facions that was their whole aim right? Give people easy mode perks and free mounts to bring more players to Alliance no where did it say that those players would good so again not the Horde player base fault that the perks brought a bunch of trash players to the Alliance.

8. Same **** as usual. Whords are refusing to acknowledge the problem, because if it's fixed, they'll lose their advantage. So they'll be saying any ****, only to keep said advantage. These people should just be ignored and racials should be either changed to wotlk overall, OR Alliance racials buffed to wotlk level, OR whorde racials should be nerfed to wotlk level. This is the only solution there can be. I agree that perks only bring cheap trash to Alliance. No serious player will change his faction because of free mount. It's same thing as only playing human, because I want 10% extra rep.

Because back in Vanilla and TBC, everyone already had the concept of min-max right? No way I did MC as Druid healer with a couple of greens, right? No way I learned how to play PvP with people that actually understood strategy, right?

Because vincentwolf is always right, right?

True that Horde racials give the edge when you can actually use that edge. Until then, you have to work a lot and hard, son. Furthermore, weaker racials produced better Alliance players.

That's my 14 year of wow experience for you. If you think you know better, I will not stop you from making a fool out of yourself.

9. It's same thing as only playing human, because I want 10% extra rep..
    Oh... Just noticed this one.

You are not following your rule if you are playing:

Mage/Warlock: Gnomes have better stats (+Int) for that;
    Paladin/Priest/Hunter: Dwarves have Stoneskin, Fear Ward and +Guns;
    Warrior: Night Elves have improved Dodge;
    Rogue/Hunter: Night Elves have +Stealth and +Bows;
    Druid/Shaman: Cause only Night Elf or Draenei have them;

So... tell me again why are you playing Human? To min-max rep? What will happen to your "advantage" when everyone gets all reps to exalted?

10. Because back in Vanilla and TBC, everyone already had the concept of min-max right? No way I did MC as Druid healer with a couple of greens, right? No way I learned how to play PvP with people that actually understood strategy, right?

Because vincentwolf is always right, right?

True that Horde racials give the edge when you can actually use that edge. Until then, you have to work a lot and hard, son. Furthermore, weaker racials produced better Alliance players.

That's my 14 year of wow experience for you. If you think you know better, I will not stop you from making a fool out of yourself.
    Well I remember from retail TBC, how we were min-maxing every possible thing, so I'm guessing you werent back in the day, and thats ok. But in TBC there were min-maxing.

11. Alliance player here, custom racials are dumb. Permanent perks would be a much better solution, as soon as current perks are gone faction imbalance is gonna swing in hordes favor again. There is just no legitimate reason to nerf your character without free perks as an incentive.

Believe me this isn't because I want free gear, I'm nearly exalted with HH for my sword, I have 4/5 pvp armor and all but 1 offset piece. There just won't be much reason to nerf my future characters by playing alliance past august 1st. Expect the pops to swing.

12. Agreed. Custom things on a TBC server are unnecessary.

Horde player at heart, I chose to play alliance because there was a heavy imbalance in population, and with a heavy imbalance some features might die in the long run (do some PvP with a 100% horde population for example, or farm materials with people you can't actually kill and "steal" their loot).

As others have already said, that's the TBC experience, in its crude and real form. So stop complaining on racials and get actually better on the game, as racials are mostly effective on the PvP scene. I used to play Horde on WotLK (where everyone complained about Every Man for Himself), and managed to get 2k rating in arena. And I am not that great of a player: if I did it, you can do it too.

I personally don't think permanent perks will be THE solution, but we will see after 1st of August what will happen. I think the faction rate will shift a bit to 55-45, max 60-40 for horde.
    Most people that rolled alliance will likely stay alliance (unless they want to do everything again from scratch, from the leveling process to karazhan farming etc), and eventually if the alliance->horde transfer will stay disabled, there won't be a mass Alliance drop.

But if it happens (alliance drop, back to 70-30 ratio), then we will still be talking about some other bonuses for Alliance and such.

It's just for the health of the server, and players.

13. Oh... Just noticed this one.

You are not following your rule if you are playing:

Mage/Warlock: Gnomes have better stats (+Int) for that;
    Paladin/Priest/Hunter: Dwarves have Stoneskin, Fear Ward and +Guns;
    Warrior: Night Elves have improved Dodge;
    Rogue/Hunter: Night Elves have +Stealth and +Bows;
    Druid/Shaman: Cause only Night Elf or Draenei have them;

So... tell me again why are you playing Human? To min-max rep? What will happen to your "advantage" when everyone gets all reps to exalted?
    10% extra spirit, expertise when using swords, and perception is super useful in pvp.

14. July 1, 2017  
    Not people. HORDE wants TBC the way it was on retail. Because they want to dominate. As I said, any horde player opinion should be ignored, since naturally you won't EVER admit the problem, even if you win 100% of bg's/arenas. You'll keep on saying it's perfectly fine and blizzlike and shouldn't ever be changed.
    Whats your IGN? Always curious about the trash that spew BS on the forums, and who they actually are in game. Looking forward to seeing you at the bottom of the BG board afking.

15. July 2, 2017  
    Do you want to know why the racials won't be changed or modified permanently? Because it didn't happen on wotlk servers where due to Every Man for Himself most of the top pvp teams are Alliance with few Horde teams mixed up. Check the ladder - 2v2 and 3v3 have a handful of Horde teams and TBC has opposite (but the top2 are Alliance - so racials don't mean much if you got skills, huh?) Free Medallion allows for 1 more useful trinket if you don't need resi that much hence the dominance on Ally side on WoTLK. It's just easier to go for racials and enjoy their benefits.

The only reason there is a buff to Alliance atm is because Horde had too many players and Warmane wants to encourage people to join Ally and balance the factions. Whining about updating the racials to that of WoTLK is kinda pathetic, because you don't like that the other faction has advantage and you want to have it instead (since that's what would happen if you updated ally racials to WoTLK ones) - that's your only reason. Warmane tries to stay Blizzlike while also modifying things like mage t9 fix simply because the servers don't update to next expansion and we have more time to experience and fix TBC/WoTLK/Cataclysm/MoP.

The only solution that wouldn't be unjust towards either of the faction is reducing the relevance of racials competly like Blizzard did in Legion and adding PvP talents, but that's too much work for Devs and the servers would take a turn towards a custom modified TBC instead of as close to Blizzlike as possible.

You can rage all you want, but you will soon realize that it's not going to change a single thing, just like the people on WoTLK servers did. By getting so worked up over the issue you are only harming yourself.

First ... 253334353637 ... Last