1. June 3, 2017  
    Why i cant choose alliance race and character from the sait - services ? When i click on SELECT CHARACTER i dont have option to choose ? Help me pls

2. June 3, 2017  
    I'm glad to see Warmane is taking serious measures to address the faction balance. To all of those QQing about economy and stuff, shut up and play the game. This is aimed to make the game playable for ally players that couldn't even level up, let alone farm honor/rep/gold. (I play horde)

3. June 3, 2017  
    I think you need to create an alliance toon first before you can faction change. That's what I've read others have done.

4. June 3, 2017  
    This is the best choice to balance the factions. We have no other better choice.. Do you guys want Alliance to get "no queue" access instead or these benefits? I bet more people will complain because of how unfair that is and alot more "pay $10 to play WoW server" or "fake queue bull****" drama will appear. I'm not siding with Warmane, but they are out of options and they are doing this for the best. If you have better idea spit it out. Don't be that guy who always complain on everything without giving out solution.

5. June 3, 2017  
    so i just spent like 650 gold on 100% epic riding some days ago and now it is for free? thats really unfair.. we were also horde at first and decided to transfer to alliance because it was so unbalanced to try to help balancing the factions somehow, even BEFORE there were any additional benefits for alliance. is there any way to get a refund for the gold me and my friends spend on that riding skill + mount?

imo its way TOO much u are adding for free.

6. June 3, 2017  
    because we dont get any bonuses.for BG part its more negative then possitive we stay in queue for 30 mins. free mount and rest is fine but honor bonus is insane it will destroy PVP balance completely.
    I'm not sure if you realise but that's excactly the point. Make the offer too good to pass. And this is temporary as you can see. So don't be a drama queen, it's going to be just fine. I bet this won't last long at all and the factions will soon balance out.

7. June 3, 2017  
    I dont think u will see FACTION CHANGE to HORDE anytime soon :)

8. June 3, 2017  

9. June 3, 2017  
    CAN I MAKE A HORDE TOON NOW THEN ???? or is it still locked even with all these ally newbie benefits ?

10. June 3, 2017  
    is this specifically for people starting on alliance and/or already have a character on alliance, or do people that switch from horde to alli get these benefits as well, please answer admin, thats probably the most important thing you forgot to mention.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Sorry but this is not balancing;
    This is pure bull**** and alliance sympathizing...

12. June 3, 2017  
    ok so if ally get all the extra perks can we at least take the horde creation lock off now? i would like to make a alt at least since ally get STUPID INSANE BUFFS

13. June 3, 2017  

14. June 3, 2017  
    I dont think u will see FACTION CHANGE to HORDE anytime soon :)
    The Way I see it, you have four options:

1. Faction Change to Alliance for the free stuff and massive bonuses, and accept your place there now.
    2. Stay Horde and accept that Alliance will have massive (unfair) bonuses and get on with your leveling/endgame.
    3. Quit Warmane.
    4. Faction Change to Alliance for the free stuff and massive bonuses, and then play the waiting game until you can return to Horde (If ever)

Have fun people. =))

15. June 3, 2017  
    Sorry but this is not balancing;
    This is pure bull**** and alliance sympathizing...
    Care to explain what your balancing idea is then? Since Warmane's faction balancing measures is pure bull**** maybe you have some better ideas.

First ... 2345614 ... Last