1. June 3, 2017  
    3. Quit Warmane.
    Pretty sure most people are considering this option as the server is starting to seem more like a "x100 custom fun server" than a blizzlike one, pathetic if you ask me.

2. June 3, 2017  

3. June 3, 2017  
    I dont think this is the correct way to handle this.

The mounts seem fine but the increased rep gain is a horrible idea.

I support the increased honor gain just on the basis av is so favored to horde right now.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Can administration return gold if i learn fly yesterday? (15-20 hours ago) 800g its not easy money =)

5. June 3, 2017  
    Care to explain what your balancing idea is then? Since Warmane's faction balancing measures is pure bull**** maybe you have some better ideas.
    Alliance ratio has moved from 30ish% to 43% since they started horde character creation lock and server transfers. It's all fine now and now they get insanely pushed FOR 2 MONTHS!

6. June 3, 2017  
    All that horde that kept coming here and laughing at alliance complaining about getting 5v1'ed and telling them to l2p and stop crying... is now crying here. Priceless.

7. June 3, 2017  
    I bought 100% mount and riding yesterday... i wanna my gold back !

8. June 3, 2017  
    Friends downstairs, have you been asked to play? Love to play, do not love to play is to go off, what is to push here? You protest this, that the union people so little you how do not protest, the alliance people many you can't humiliate us, very bad right? Roll came!!!!

9. June 3, 2017  
    its not even crying every single buff is fine but the honor buff and then u still have the fact that horde creation is still locked is just insane

10. June 3, 2017  
    There is going be another imbalance of more alliance because the horde will transfer to Alliance to gain these benefits and then leave after 1st of August again. Close the free faction change, and leave the benefits to the Alliance that have always been alliance and not to horde that will benefit from this by using free faction change and create new imbalance.

Leave it to the Alliance that deserve it and not the free faction changing horde.

11. June 3, 2017  
    nobody gives a s.hit what u all think about this. it has been thought over for a while now while we were suffering on ally side and now its active.
    funny to see most of the haters are horde LOL, not knowing what it is like to be alliance on this server.
    cry more mimimimi i like this stuff!

12. June 3, 2017  
    Jesus you guys always find something to complain about, imo this is a great decision, should bring balance.

13. June 3, 2017  
    Leave it to the Alliance that deserve it and not the free faction changing horde.
    That would just make matters worse, and not provide the results Warmane wants.

14. June 3, 2017  
    Jesus you guys always find something to complain about, imo this is a great decision, should bring balance.
    Oh yeah ! and for people who already bought their mounts? How is this fair ? spent time farming gold doing questlines in shadowmoon / netherstorm and getting ganked all day for nothing since these gold went to waste?

15. June 3, 2017  
    Please include a starter supply of 100g as well so we can train with the advanced xp rates. Thanks.

First ... 3456715 ... Last