1. May 22, 2017  

A token of gratitude

Greetings Warmane community,

After two restless days and nights and what turned out to be a spectacular launch of Outland, our Burning Crusade realm, outpouring of positive feedback and love from all sides and places we have to say that our hearts are in their place. The collective experience of many launches in the past, foundation of years of work on the core that is running Outland enabled us to make this the smoothest and largest launch to date.

With all of this in mind, we have a few thanks in order.

Thank you from us to all the players who helped us by reporting issues in one way or another. We only hope that you continue to help us to forge this project into something much greater by each day passing. While we appreciate every single user helping, there's a few players that went the extra mile and invested dozens if not hundred of hours to help us get the realm released in quick fashion. We feel it's important to recognize that extra effort with a few rewards. These players will find a few rewards added to their accounts in accordance to the amount of effort they invested in making Outland reality.

Thank you,
    Warmane

2. May 22, 2017  
    Congratulations to every single of you. Well deserved.

3. May 22, 2017  
    Best launch you guys have ever pulled off; only time the realm went down was when you restarted it to increase the population cap. That was an incredible first 24 hours and all the way through Azeroth I didn't bump into a single broken quest. Well done guys, you've really outdone yourselves this time!

4. May 27, 2017  
    Thank you for providing everyone in the private server community with the opportunity to play on such a realm.

5. I am having an absolute blast on Outland guys... just wanted to say thanks a lot. All your guys hard work really shows with a kickass server.

6. By far the best private server i have ever played