1. Having these easy mode perks run any longer would be dumb they achieved what they were meant to achieve to balance out factions and it wouldn't be fair to Horde players if they did allow them run past 1st August.
    I wasn't making an argument one way or the other, I was just trying to answer a question. That said, it does seem like Horde players generally still outgear Alliance players noticeably, judging by the average BG outcome (that I take part in, I don't have any raw data to support my claim), but I'm probably jaded by the fact that I play Alliance.

2. I wasn't making an argument one way or the other, I was just trying to answer a question. That said, it does seem like Horde players generally still outgear Alliance players noticeably, judging by the average BG outcome (that I take part in, I don't have any raw data to support my claim), but I'm probably jaded by the fact that I play Alliance.
    Horde teams also outnumber Alliance ones 3:1 in the 2v2 and 3v3 ladders.

3. Alliance faction perks on Outland are no longer active. We will continue to monitor trends and statistics to ensure that the gameplay remains enjoyable.

4. Alliance faction perks on Outland are no longer active. We will continue to monitor trends and statistics to ensure that the gameplay remains enjoyable.
    Thank you for the announcement! I see it is also posted on the website :)

5. When will faction change from Alliance > Horde become available?

6. When will faction change from Alliance > Horde become available?
    Lets hope never.

7. How long we need to wait for server outland to go online i cant log in.

8. When will faction change from Alliance > Horde become available?
    That would kinda defeat the whole purpose of having the perks in place to balance it out.
    People went allaince for all the free **** and now wants to go back. We'd ba back to square one.

If not never then I hope for at least 6+ month before that feature is implemented.

9. That would kinda defeat the whole purpose of having the perks in place to balance it out.
    People went allaince for all the free **** and now wants to go back. We'd ba back to square one.

If not never then I hope for at least 6+ month before that feature is implemented.
    Shame for them wanting to come back to Horde after the easy mode stuff was turned off some us are loyal to our faction.

10. Alliance faction perks on Outland are no longer active. We will continue to monitor trends and statistics to ensure that the gameplay remains enjoyable.
    I keep seeing this message. Are the GM's aren't paid or are they just lazy ?

Temporary alliance faction bonuses are now live as new measures aimed at balancing faction ratio. Perks include free riding skill as well as bonus honor, experience and reputation. Visit http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=355823 for more information.

11. I keep seeing this message. Are the GM's aren't paid or are they just lazy ?
    This is funny.

First ... 29373839