1. June 3, 2017  
    We need to elaborate on one point. The reputation gain is only on kill. Quests give the same amount as before. Also elaborated on it in the thread.
    Still doesn't change how bad of an idea it is, Prot.

2. June 3, 2017  
    unlock horde creation now, otherwise it will be <huge> gap for the new low lvls entering new zones (LIKE lvl 40+ zones, OUTLANDS etc) and ally will be 70% and horde 30%... or even lower because we cant create characters!

rhis weekend houndred or thousands ally characters will start their yourney, but horde start zones will soon be empty cus higher XP rates than normal
    So it will pretty much look from horde side as it did from alliance for the past 3 weeks?
    I think the changes are great and were long overdue (should have been implemented from day one).
    To those who are devastated about just having bought mount and riding skill, keep in mind the 6-7k players that have already bought it days/weeks ago. Then you will understand why no one should get any kind of refund (or everyone should).
    And to the hordies that are devastated for not being the master race anymore, think about your BG que time which will soon be same as for alliance. Also, these perks will only help alliance players catch up with you, since they have lost hours running from you at quest hubs, or back to their corpse after you ganked them.

3. June 3, 2017  
    What balance in low levels mate ? 20 hordes vs 5 alys on each quest u trying to make is not really called balance isnt it ? But i guess u didnt minded it since u had your 19 faction buddies around you :)).
    there is 0 horde at low lvels because you CANT MAKE LEVEL 1 HORDE

4. June 3, 2017  
    As an Alliance player on the server, I have mixed feelings about this.
    The mount is fine, this is making it very attractive for the horde itself to choose.
    Experience is already high, I feel now it is kinda overkill. I did 1-70 over 2 nights, and it felt nostalgic but still fast. With added experience, I guess people wont get the same feeling.
    What I dislike the most is the reputation increase. Ive farmed signets for 4 hours straight, 100 arakoa feathers, Quested for reputation, and now I am punished compared to my Mates, cause they simply get more reputation than me, as they just hit outland and started the quests. To be fair, they get 5.5k more rep only in hellfire for doing the exact same thing I did,

5. June 3, 2017  
    So... is this active? I Just turned in a bunch of quests and am still only getting the regular rep

6. June 3, 2017  
    This is great...

will definitely help.

7. June 3, 2017  
    oh yea, fking love you warmane!

go alliance

now time to play alliance again

8. June 3, 2017  
    Also, these perks will only help alliance players catch up with you, since they have lost hours running from you at quest hubs, or back to their corpse after you ganked them.
    And what about the Hordes who haven't reached 70, hm? **** them, amiright?

9. June 3, 2017  
    there is 0 horde at low lvels because you CANT MAKE LEVEL 1 HORDE
    Oh, now your upset huh ? you should had tried leveling in tanaris as alliance mate, getting /spit and /rude on your corpse all day long. Just curious, how many 2 min ressurection did you had to deal with when questing (and not because of the strong quest mobs or whatever)?

10. June 3, 2017  
    We all knew horde would be a lot more populated so all of you crybabies should've rolled alliance to prevent it.

11. June 3, 2017  
    And what about the Hordes who haven't reached 70, hm? **** them, amiright?
    You cant help EVERYONE, there is always someone who will fell cheated because XY and whine

12. June 3, 2017  
    Wtf are you jocking ? Why the hell they get Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills ? Doens't matter if they are low populated then Horde ! That should be for the Both ( Horde and Alliance ) !!! Just boost there XP and Honor nothing more ! That is no fare !!!!

13. June 3, 2017  
    Guys, look at the information tab IT'S WORKING

14. June 3, 2017  
    Wtf are you jocking ? Why the hell they get Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills ? Doens't matter if they are low populated then Horde ! That should be for the Both ( Horde and Alliance ) !!! Just boost there XP and Honor nothing more ! That is no fare !!!!
    THIS, now talking about fair :)))

15. June 3, 2017  

First ... 67891018 ... Last