1. June 4, 2017  
    The effects of these measures are obvious. The long-term effect is only healthy for the realm as we reversed something that would be detrimental to the realm.
    So you don't think getting gear faster than the opposing faction is detrimental?

2. June 4, 2017  
    Why are perks poused right now? I cant train mount for free right now? wtf!

3. June 4, 2017  
    Journeyman is not free aswell so i guess we have to buy that and get expert for free?

4. June 4, 2017  

5. June 4, 2017  

6. June 4, 2017  
    to fix this realms queue, open a 3rd realm with high rates and full cash shop, transfer for 20 coins.
    should make about 100k in a month.

7. June 4, 2017  
    So is the free riding gone for good?

8. June 4, 2017  
    So when is it gonna be fixed?...

9. June 4, 2017  
    hi again..just to let you know and saying thanks coz i was able to create a horde toon..maybe bcoz its my first toon in this realm..anyways, thnx again :) i dont QQ..horde for life..

10. June 4, 2017  
    This is the way to go. Now the balance is near perfect (51/49).

Good job!

11. June 4, 2017  
    You have to be doing something wrong.

Ok. I get that you have to get the server balanced, and I even get that you can compensate alliance players for the suffering while they were outnumbered.

I agree with all that. I'm just saying that this is not the way. I can use myself as an example:
    I got a 55 horde char, in which i have recently bought journeyman riding and stil HAVEN'T learned every SKILL. Now, I need to continue saving gold to get 100% riding. While in the meantime alliance members dont have to worry and can train every skill, which will result in overpowered alliances compared to hordes at low levels (30-60), what at the same time will result on those low level hordes stopping levelling the char, which furthermore will result that horde population will stuck while alliance population keeps growing. And yet you will have the same problem just in the other way.

To summ up I'm not complaining about the XP boost nor any boost, but i do think the gold perks, specially the 100% riding because it's the most determinant one in terms of gold spending, it's too much, and the results will not be beneficial.

12. June 4, 2017  
    this isnt active now? i get the message while in game

13. June 4, 2017  
    Is the free transfer stopped? It seemed available an hour ago, I went to eat and now I can't complete the transfer.

14. June 4, 2017  
    Get rid of those perks, unless your giving free mounts to everyone

15. June 4, 2017  
    can u fix the lags in main time when a lot of ppl playing to much lug or restart the server or something please

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last