1. June 3, 2017  
    Pretty sure most people are considering this option as the server is starting to seem more like a "x100 custom fun server" than a blizzlike one, pathetic if you ask me.
    go play medivh

2. June 3, 2017  
    There point is to go alliance now,and after 2 months when u realise that horde faction is OP on TBC,to pay for faction change.Clever tactic warmane.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Exp bonus is great and more than enough to make up for it, there was no need for reputation bonus as it will let people "cheese" various points of the game, this was a bad decision.

just as leaving cata behind

4. June 3, 2017  
    Why not just stick with disabled horde creating? If people dont want to make more alliance characters thats to bad, let them wait for horde to be availible again then
    (Not playing there, but would quit right away if that was happening to lordaeron, waiting to be sure you wont **** those servers up)

5. June 3, 2017  
    Everyone complains but the marathon queue is still there so i guess most people don't really mind.

6. June 3, 2017  
    unlock horde creation now, otherwise it will be <huge> gap for the new low lvls entering new zones (LIKE lvl 40+ zones, OUTLANDS etc) and ally will be 70% and horde 30%... or even lower because we cant create characters!

rhis weekend houndred or thousands ally characters will start their yourney, but horde start zones will soon be empty cus higher XP rates than normal

7. June 3, 2017  
    This is good to balance out alliance / horde!!!

8. June 3, 2017  
    Tbh everything is good,but it shoudnt last 2 months,perhaps 2 weeks to cut even.

9. June 3, 2017  
    This is good to balance out alliance / horde!!!
    Nope, like divana1 said it will **** up the faction balance in low lvl zones

10. June 3, 2017  
    Great changes. Except I only just bought 570 gold on my riding. A refund would be cool but I don't know if it would be possible. It's not too much of an annoyance to me though because I was thinking of making another character anyways.

11. June 3, 2017  
    Stupid Hordies always crying, KEK

12. June 3, 2017  
    I don't think this is the brightest ideea... it may as well turn the other way talking about faction imbalances. I'm currently leveling as Alliance anyway, so i'm not a gelous horde player.

13. June 3, 2017  
    We need to elaborate on one point. The reputation gain is only on kill. Quests give the same amount as before. Also elaborated on it in the thread.

14. June 3, 2017  
    Good idea. Ignore the whiners, this is good for balancing. I'm horde btw.

15. June 3, 2017  
    Nope, like divana1 said it will **** up the faction balance in low lvl zones
    What balance in low levels mate ? 20 hordes vs 5 alys on each quest u trying to make is not really called balance isnt it ? But i guess u didnt minded it since u had your 19 faction buddies around you :)).

First ... 5678917 ... Last