1. June 4, 2017  

2. June 4, 2017  
    Honestly if you guys disable the perks people will just stop playing ally. I mean, what would the incentive be to continue play that **** faction? And given it's x5 XP rate it would be easy as fk to re-roll horde.

3. June 4, 2017  
    You guys messed up...you should have waited till it was at least 60% alliance 40% horde at 70 not just levels 1-70 50/50... now everyone who "switched" to alliance is gonna go right back to horde and its gonna be 5v1 ganking in every zone again so ally cant level...

4. June 4, 2017  
    Did you disable the free Expert Riding?
    Me and a buddy of mine rerolled to Alliance because of that and now it doesn't work?!

5. June 4, 2017  
    This thread is hilarious.

Let me understand, Horde players:
    When you outnumber allies and kill them with pure numbers (people talking about out-skilling them are demented), using better pvp racials, it's obviously fine.
    But when Allies get compensated for the fact they couldn't level properly because outnumbered ganking, it's bad.

Jesus christ, I never thought fanboys of the horde are so blindfolded.
    You brought it on yourselves.

You rolled the horde because primo: You knew racials are better for pvp and secundo: you knew allies will have less players and that you will have easier time ganking them. It's also you who made horde queues long.

You could have just rolled allies, and have normal queue times.
    But no, you had to have the upper hand in pvp to pretend you are more "skilled".
    And there you go. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
    aliance is same... check for example wotlk realm Blackrock there are 2times more aliance players than horde. why warmane dont do anything there like here on Outland? Cata and MoP was same. so youre just saying all this aliance players are "skilled" because 99% if aliance play humans just for racial... its always funny how you aliance fap your ego when you winning bg and always cry while losing BGs

6. June 4, 2017  
    i dont really care about pvp or pve or even in leveling getting killed or ganked coz that's a part of a game and i do enjoy it..my main problem is that i am not familiar with alliance area, quests, NPCs and everything..i start playing wow 2007 and always at horde side..so now im about to finish downloading client and i will be force to play alliance..oh well..

7. June 4, 2017  
    i dont really care about pvp or pve or even in leveling getting killed or ganked coz that's a part of a game and i do enjoy it..my main problem is that i am not familiar with alliance area, quests, NPCs and everything..i start playing wow 2007 and always at horde side..so now im about to finish downloading client and i will be force to play alliance..oh well..
    just use quest helper and cartographer :)

8. June 4, 2017  
    Horde, just be like Ally for now.. and STFU, lol

9. June 4, 2017  
    aliance is same... check for example wotlk realm Blackrock there are 2times more aliance players than horde. why warmane dont do anything there like here on Outland? Cata and MoP was same. so youre just saying all this aliance players are "skilled" because 99% if aliance play humans just for racial... its always funny how you aliance fap your ego when you winning bg and always cry while losing BGs

Oh my god, you horde fanboys are still butthurt about alliance actually getting it's second pvp racial?
    Yes, since wotlk horde is not blizzard's favored child anymore. Deal with it.

10. June 4, 2017  
    This is Complete bull****. i bought the flying for 800g The other day and pow. now its free. WTF? I spend hours and hours of farming for that amount of gold!
    I donated to premium, so i did not have to be in que so i could farm faster, and now this crap? I demand refunds for those players who did actually pay legit for it.
    Jeebar - Human Mage

11. June 4, 2017  
    It's not free anymore.

12. June 4, 2017  
    This is Complete bull****. i bought the flying for 800g The other day and pow. now its free. WTF? I spend hours and hours of farming for that amount of gold!
    I donated to premium, so i did not have to be in que so i could farm faster, and now this crap? I demand refunds for those players who did actually pay legit for it.
    Jeebar - Human Mage
    Good job.
    Now its free for your toon if you decide to make one.
    (don't demand a refund on somehting that wanst supposed to be free in the first place)

13. June 4, 2017  
    100% riding is not free anymore as it was yesterday. Apparently they reverted that perk. Nice going. It was the incentive for me to play here, now you showed your true colors as an administration, who is not to be taken seriously. Good riddance. Bb.

14. June 4, 2017  
    Factions are now pretty balanced to what is the point in keeping the perks up? Thats not fair at all Alliance players cant switch to horde anyway atm so the balance should stay, there is absolutly no reason to keep these perks around for much longer or we are going to get a 80/20 but now on the other side. What are you going to do then give horde those perks keep it up this way so people can hop faction evryweek. Dont be ******ed and end the perks now and all is balanced.

15. June 4, 2017  
    100% riding is not free anymore as it was yesterday. Apparently they reverted that perk. Nice going. It was the incentive for me to play here, now you showed your true colors as an administration, who is not to be taken seriously. Good riddance. Bb.
    Not intended, error at realm startup.

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last