1. June 3, 2017  
    Horde tears so tasty ;d
    Yea, flip the table and the same commentary would be made about Alliance tears.

2. June 3, 2017  
    I would really like to see what percentage of the people complaining are Horde. Will most likely be 90-100%. This is what happens when tbc wow is unfair towards the Ally races. It's either this or nerf Horde, which would cause even more of an outrage. To make it fair, yes, this is needed.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Yes, but ally would be justified, because there are already massive perks in the BASE GAME for rolling Horde. Ally players are already at a disadvantage. If they were to buff hordes, it would only be worsening the gap, not closing it. As someone who almost always plays horde, (mainly because Undead look cool) I decided to play ally here, and it's a brutal leveling experience. Stv is a nightmare, Un'goro is a deathtrap, and even Hellfire Peninsula is a war zone of lopsidedness. While I didn't really care about being killed every three mins, it certainly did make it a terrible experience to level, with it taking two or more hours just to get through the contested zones, and constantly needing to repair from deaths. And have you actually leveled on this server as an Ally? Considering your picture of a Tauren, I assume not. It's not fun, and while it's survivable and I'm not here to complain about TBC inequality of factions (since that's a stupid argument, it will always exist due to better leveling paths and racials for Horde,) I WILL say that it is Warmane's duty to try to make the game as equal and fair for all. I support this decision, and after playing on horde in more than ten p-servers which are nearly 70% horde, I can fully understand that the Devs think it needs a change. Anyhow, you hordies should enjoy it, as it means more people to kill for you, but now, it might be a bit more fair in fights ;D

4. June 3, 2017  
    Hello Warmane Staff,

I'd like to provide my 2 cents on this faction balance. Currently as I see the information on the Warmane website (provided this information is correct) the faction imbalance is 46% (Ally) 54% (Horde) (at the time I'm typing this (18:00 server time) while it was at 40% (Ally) 60% (Horde). I must say that the 'measurements' against this imbalance have been working, however I feel that the balance measurements are a bit over-the-top.

Let me explain it as followed, currently the faction imbalance causes Alliance to level 50% faster, get their gear much faster and have a decent set of PvP gear a lot faster. Because of these changes I feel you are creating a shacky foundation, the 'measurements' have an instant effect but the long term implications are far worse.

I believe that Alliance currently has near instant queue in BGs, great for them. This instant BG is already a certain hidden measurement, lets say you have a Alliance and a Horde PvP-er. I think (I'm not level 70 yet) an alliance player can play 10 BGs while a horde, within the same time-frame can play 8 BGs. This causes that Alliance player to already have 20% more honor (providing they both win their respective BGs). Now you implemented the buff in honor, this causes the Alliance player to get 15 games honor worth wile the horde player only gained honor for 8 BGs. This is nearly double the amount of honor.

Now lets say the alliance player quits after these 10 games, for the amount of time these 'measurements' are in place the alliance will play about 40 days (and take 10 days break). This will cause the alliance to rack up a whopping amount of 600 BG's worth of honor (including the buff) and for the horde it will be 320 BG's worth of honor. This is an insane amount of extra honor. This does of course not include the better gear they get so they probably win more games in the future because horde are simply undergeared. It will take some time for the horde to recover from this and make PvP a hell of a lot less fun because you are constantly outgeared in the beginning.

I urge you to remove these 'measurements' asap. You can replace them with different measurements that have less of an impact on the foundation of the server.

For instance:
    - Only give the first level riding for free (this is fairly cheap so it does not implicate a lot)
    - Give free 6 slot backs to new characters on alliance.
    - Give instant queue for alliance players (might be difficult for devs but you can make like a requirement that a horde char can not be above level 10 / 20).
    - Allow alliance to reset their lock once in these 2 months you are planning to have the 'measurements'.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts.

I think you could have done a better job by implementing these 'measurements' over the course of 2 months if the supposed imbalance still remained (Note: 40 / 60 is not really that huge imo).

5. June 3, 2017  
    fluxxy pls, 8000/15000= 0.53333..

do you even maths bro, that would mean its 53,3% horde and 46,7 ally

6. June 3, 2017  
    Good incentives. Transferring to alliance soon as I get through Queue. Thanks Warmane team!

7. June 3, 2017  
    Yes, great idea. lets just give alliance benefits to " motivate them " and keep horde locked. That totally isnt ****ing dumb :D only one you're motivating is making horde leave and that seems like the probable cause of this new faction balance.

8. June 3, 2017  
    fluxxy pls, 8000/15000= 0.53333..

do you even maths bro, that would mean its 53,3% horde and 46,7 ally
    Yeah, I know. However I took 16h + 17h and divided that by 2 to get a average of 8097 and rounded that up to 8100

9. June 3, 2017  
    Are you braindead or just don't have any chromosomes. I don't care that if you play alliance you get free stuff, its the fact "they're" blaming us for playing horde being we're all cattle to them :^)

10. June 3, 2017  
    That exact attitude is s**t, how are you being punished?

Just because someone else got something that doesn't effect you at all?

This shows what's wrong with humanity, instead of saying "good for you" we say "why me god?".
    ^ to my previous post.

11. June 3, 2017  
    You guys are a bunch of cry babies. They originally said they did not want to give alliance perks but the majority of the community bashed them and demanded perks. Now that they give the alliance perks you bash them for it. The majority of you need to make up your mind. It's like Mercy said no matter what they do they will piss people off.

12. June 3, 2017  
    You guys aren't understanding... the incentives need to be... incentivizing. They need to be drastic, not just a free level 30 mount. They're subject to change if and when there'e balance between the factions. I doubt they'll be effective for the entire duration to the date specified in the first post. Also, you guys seem to be overlooking the fact that if Alliance numbers rise, wow, oh my god, you won't have 20 minute PVP queues anymore! I think this is a good move and should resolve the population imbalance issue in short time.

13. June 3, 2017  
    im tired of ****ing ******ed ally players calling us "crying horde babies" i ****ing dont care if you noob needs buffs and benefits to be competetive, but i cry over the Horde creation is locked so i cant get in and play with my friends, and no i dont want to play alone on a noob "buff needing" ally side.

14. June 3, 2017  
    More likely the ones complaining NOW think this means they will have to faction change as well so they're a bit butthurt. Nobody is forced to transfer, you can all stay horde and keep your racials, later down the road these incentives won't even be relevant but right now they're a good way to get starter players to go alliance, and they are needed. The whole point was to get faction balance, and it's going to work, without offering drastically unfair advantages.

So yeah, good incentives. To the rest of you, stay horde and just continue playing like nothing has changed, or transfer alliance for some minor beneficial advantages.

15. June 3, 2017  
    Reading all these pages of tears, I can safely say that if Warmane removes the Horde lock everything will be fine. Keep the Alliance perks for now, though.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last