1. June 3, 2017  
    Thank god I'm not playing in TBC...

2. June 3, 2017  
    Icecrown feels so chill after reading these posts ;)

3. June 3, 2017  
    A huge mistake.
    Never touch the honor gaining balance.
    Alliance lose bg's because they play bad, not because they are more Horde on the server. That is ridiculous.
    Rep gain is fine, since it mostly affect PvE and therefore does not affect Horde much. Expert riding is a bit too much, not because of the money, but it breaks the server balance. Most players (Horde and Allies alike) still have 60% mount on level 70. There's no reason to give an extra edge to the Alliance.
    Please, reconsider the honor gain and expert riding. It's a delicate thing that may ruin the basic game balance.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Anyone here know if the new alliance 7.5 rate and free riding works for an existing level 10 char?

5. June 3, 2017  
    Sorry guys but this was a really stupid thing to do IMO. You didn't think about the players that went out of their way to grind for the mounts in these extreme conditions, now everyone gets the mounts free whilst everyone else is out of 600g. Don't like this at all.

Yeah they should ive us 600g for compensation

6. June 3, 2017  
    Yeah they should ive us 600g for compensation
    No, that's even more of a stupid idea..

7. June 3, 2017  
    Nobody should be compensated anything. The incentive is to get new players to go alliance. You still get to benefit from all the other buffs...

8. June 3, 2017  
    After doing some calculating as of this post the ratio from H to A is ~53 to ~47

9. June 3, 2017  
    One thing to notice is that the Medivh ratio has changed in favor of the Horde. Warmane, I strongly advise you to turn the Horde lock off.

10. June 3, 2017  
    i got 1 question when will market place coins/points be opened on tbc ?

11. June 3, 2017  
    Reading all these pages of tears, I can safely say that if Warmane removes the Horde lock everything will be fine. Keep the Alliance perks for now, though.
    Yerr they need it :)

12. June 3, 2017  
    or gief free mounts/honor/rep and xp to alliance

13. June 3, 2017  
    Well. it works, but on my opinion its bad idea let it for 2 moths ... factions are balanced now and if you let this bonus stay for new players for 2 months, you can expect it will be 80% ali 20% horde ... think about it

14. June 3, 2017  

15. June 3, 2017  
    And if the alliance will grow in numbers and outnumber the horde do we get the same perks ?

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last