1. June 3, 2017  
    Thank you ! Love to see actual changes and incentive given to those that needed it was already alliance hopefully this gets more people to join. Too all the people whining about already buying riding, although you spent some gold already Id think in the long run you would be happy to be able to play in the open world in a more balanced (at some point) game world.

2. June 3, 2017  
    Well now you have implemented 2 huge decissions regarding the faction "problem" now revoke the Horde character Creation.
    i feel giving Alliance adventages is not the right way to go. but if something have to be done one of these is more then enough.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Well i played BGs as ally and lemme tell ya something, Alot of BGs horde starts 6v3for ecaxmple and for example WSG they take 1 or 2 flags while alliance gets ppl to fight equal numbers or we dont even get those numbers and lose with 3-4 ppl. Also alliance usually loses games in AB on equal numbers couse of stupidity (s0z for bad engrish kek). So no definetly not 50-50 on winning :)
    http://i.imgur.com/bUSPXsK.jpg

its the same for us aswell.and i win around 1 of 3 games so no alliance dont lose most of the games for sure.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Sry u guys but I along with most adult people here believe that your wasted time on grinding comes second to making the server viable to play,unless u missed the situations going on on places like tarren mill or every single place on outland while literaly 100 people were sitting inside a single camp,which is far more frustrating than the thought of other players earning mount easily.Even if it wasnt the mounts but some other perk,u would still whine about that anyway.At least that way people will be more eager to create alli chars and the server will be faction-balanced faster,u probably wont even care about that in a month so pls just help the process go smoother/faster.

5. June 3, 2017  
    just unlock horde creation again so i can play with my friends, i let noobs get a buff if they go Allys.

6. June 3, 2017  
    I would really like to see Alliance outnumbering the Horde now. Wonder what would happen then? Maybe we should all roll Alliance now and abandon the other faction alltogether. I could have easily agreed with the XP bonus and the free mounts, but reputation and honor? That is, indeed, too much. I know our whining won't probably solve anything, but still, please reconsider a few of the options as I fear that they will bring upon an even bigger imbalance.

7. June 3, 2017  
    You're screwing over the people who have been Alliance from the start.
    Yes, better let alliance die entirely

8. June 3, 2017  
    Sry u guys but I along with most adult people here believe that your wasted time on grinding comes second to making the server viable to play,unless u missed the situations going on on places like tarren mill or every single place on outland while literaly 100 people were sitting inside a single camp,which is far more frustrating than the thought of other players earning mount easily.Even if it wasnt the mounts but some other perk,u would still whine about that anyway.At least that way people will be more eager to create alli chars and the server will be faction-balanced faster,u probably wont even care about that in a month so pls just help the process go smoother/faster.
    at level 70 the game was playable,there is tons of alliance guilds raiding and doing dungeons.only complains about faction numbers was from low level people.so now to fix lv 30 people been ganged warmane will completely **** PVP,PVE balance on OUTLAND.

9. June 3, 2017  
    I agree with some points. Either remove the horde character creation thingy, or remove 100% Mount and increased rep/honor. I mean its good and all but you only attract autistic kids at the alliance side atm. :?

10. June 3, 2017  
    I would really like to see Alliance outnumbering the Horde now. Wonder what would happen then? Maybe we should all roll Alliance now and abandon the other faction alltogether. I could have easily agreed with the XP bonus and the free mounts, but reputation and honor? That is, indeed, too much. I know our whining won't probably solve anything, but still, please reconsider a few of the options as I fear that they will bring upon an even bigger imbalance.
    There is an infinite amount of tryhards who will stay horde because they magically become "good" at pvp+ the people who just genuinely like horde, you guys will be fine.
    B

11. June 3, 2017  
    Before the server opens: YOU ARE STUPID FACTION NUMBER WILL BE FINE
    When the server opens: STUPID ADMINS DO SOMETHING BECAUSE FACTION NUMBER IS NOT FINE
    They do something that isnt "too op": STUPID ADMINS DO SOMETHING MORE
    They do something more that will actually fix the balance and not really overpowered: STUPID ADMINS DO TOO MUCH

And what's the most wonderful thing about this? I'm seeing the same people crying about all of this. These people would hang themselves on a tree in a perfect world where there is nothing to complain about; they are complaining FOR THE SAKE OF COMPLAINING.

12. June 3, 2017  
    2 months is okay. In that period people will get attached to their Alliance alts and not abandon them. Otherwise, you'd see a lot of people rerolling either for the perks or to get the Horde lock out as soon as possible, and then go back to Horde.
    People will reroll after Aug 1 anyway. These perks are nothing but quality of life changes that nobody really cares about. I mean i can do everything on the horde side that any ally can with just little more effort put into the stuff.

Unless they deal with the heart of the problem (AKA racials) i will remain sceptical. I mean the racials are always there, always useful and never obsolette, while the perks become irrelevant after some time.

I'll prolly just level on the ally side, get gold and some stuff and use a neutral AH to transfer all that back and make all the training drawback irrelevant

13. June 3, 2017  
    is there any reason why I cannot select a char to transfer?? no chars in the list before checking a check mark to proceed.

14. June 3, 2017  
    i dont can play on outland, because on server is not any slots. i dont have money for vip. this is bad :(

15. June 3, 2017  
    this is what i call false advertisement :) :) :)

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last