1. June 3, 2017  
    is there any reason why I cannot select a char to transfer?? no chars in the list before checking a check mark to proceed.
    Ive heard you need to create the alliance counterpart first with a race that can accept your class, with the looks you want etc before the transfer

2. June 3, 2017  
    Before the server opens: YOU ARE STUPID FACTION NUMBER WILL BE FINE
    When the server opens: STUPID ADMINS DO SOMETHING BECAUSE FACTION NUMBER IS NOT FINE
    They do something that isnt "too op": STUPID ADMINS DO SOMETHING MORE
    They do something more that will actually fix the balance and not really overpowered: STUPID ADMINS DO TOO MUCH

And what's the most wonderful thing about this? I'm seeing the same people crying about all of this. These people would hang themselves on a tree in a perfect world where there is nothing to complain about; they are complaining FOR THE SAKE OF COMPLAINING.
    Well spoken.

3. June 3, 2017  
    The changes seem a bit excessive but it's fine, except for the 50% honor : this is insanely broken and should be reconsidered asap.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Mad undead rogues everywhere, very mad.

5. June 3, 2017  
    Dont Listen to all the QQ Devs.. this is great. I have wanted to make an alliance character on the 5X server. However, all of the forum stories I saw of players being killed by overwhelming horde numbers nonstop, especially in the outland zones, causing them to eventually quit and reroll horde turned me off. I have been playing on the 1X server waiting for something like this.

Going to definitely get an alliance character going now. The pain and suffering of nonstop ganking will still probably exist in the outland zones, but these perks should help for sure.

See you all in the world!

6. June 3, 2017  
    If I was playing Outland I'd faction change my Horde toons to Alliance get free mount and get rep pve gear and easy honor gear then change back to Horde since racials are still better on Horde to be honest.

7. June 3, 2017  
    To all of the Horde complaining, you had your chance and you still do to move to Alliance.

To everyone saying "I shouldn't be forced blah blah" You're not forced to do anything but DRASTIC measures were required to set a balance to this ridiculous imbalance, you have no idea how hard it is to level Alliance.. I'm on day 7 of playing every single day, 8 hours a day, I just hit 58.. Why is it taking so long you ask? Because I didn't no-life it when the server first launched and I'm being killed and camped by level 70s on the regular, this will help immensely on the way to 70.

On behalf of the once dwindling Alliance population, stop crying, you did this to yourselves by outnumbering us 10:1.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Thank you Warmane, you finally listened to the dying breed, we're on our way to the top, better watch out Hordies.

8. June 3, 2017  
    The changes are fine. Just give the alliance whatever they want to improve their experience as long as you dont downgrade the horde experience. (e.g. banning character creation).

9. June 3, 2017  
    To all of the Horde complaining, you had your chance and you still do to move to Alliance.

To everyone saying "I shouldn't be forced blah blah" You're not forced to do anything but DRASTIC measures were required to set a balance to this ridiculous imbalance, you have no idea how hard it is to level Alliance.. I'm on day 7 of playing every single day, 8 hours a day, I just hit 58.. Why is it taking so long you ask? Because I didn't no-life it when the server first launched and I'm being killed and camped by level 70s on the regular, this will help immensely on the way to 70.

On behalf of the once dwindling Alliance population, stop crying, you did this to yourselves by outnumbering us 10:1.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Thank you Warmane, you finally listened to the dying breed, we're on our way to the top, better watch out Hordies.
    Dude you know people can just go Alliance then change back to Horde.

10. June 3, 2017  
    Dude you know people can just go Alliance then change back to Horde.
    Yeah except going to Alliance is free and moving to Horde, last time I tried, which was yesterday, doesn't actually let you go through with it, comes up with an error because they had it closed.

11. June 3, 2017  
    First of all that honor increase,alliance get more bgs because theres less of them and in bg horde numbers on realm doesnt really matter. So with more bgs they get faster honor and now they got it even more increased. I played like this last 10 years while alliance was dominating over horde on allservers,but hey we in horde had instant bg while alliance waited sometimes half hour. This is first time i see more horde than alliance.
    That riding is really hard to get gold for and people spend huge amount of time farming etc to get it now you are giving it free... Thats just bad bad move. xp ok give that to them if its harder to lvl up. But this is just like you gived them 700 gold and free gear because they will get their pvp much faster.
    Please be careful this can easy turn over and we will get alliance all over game with horde here and there.
    And for those i dont know how to call them on alliance that cry all the time welcome to wow its like that to hordies all the time this is first time we have upper hand. I got ganked all the time while lvling but i got it to end...

12. June 3, 2017  
    Yeah except going to Alliance is free and moving to Horde, last time I tried, which was yesterday, doesn't actually let you go through with it, comes up with an error because they had it closed.
    That will be fixed eventually what I'd do is make a bunch of toons level them gear both specs then wait till I can go Horde again.

13. June 3, 2017  
    That will be fixed eventually what I'd do is make a bunch of toons level them gear both specs then wait till I can go Horde again.
    Not sure about this, i mean what's the point in trying to balance things out if they will just spoil it all in the end

14. June 3, 2017  
    In the end PvPers will always choose racials over a faction same for top tier raiders just go ally get starter pve gear easy rep gains then go back to horde for them realm firsts.

15. June 3, 2017  
    Provided they are allowed to transfer. If they enable it situation will soon shift to 90 - 10 ration again

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last