1. June 3, 2017  
    This means that during 30 minutes horde gets to play 1 game and alliance gets to play 2.
    Are you playing the game? Currently you have to wait less than one minute to get into any BG as a horde player.

You'll get full honor gear in two weeks anyway, and then what, 50% honor is no big deal tbh

2. June 3, 2017  
    what the idea of medivs X1 rates if ur gona set x5 rates? ... i mean WTF
    If you had read the post, you'd see that this is active only for Outland.

Sorry guys but this was a really stupid thing to do IMO. You didn't think about the players that went out of their way to grind for the mounts in these extreme conditions, now everyone gets the mounts free whilst everyone else is out of 600g. Don't like this at all.
    Yes, the change is announced, the change happens, it's not retroactive. Like everything else in life. Stop crying.

I don't agree with this decision and wish to see the perks removed as soon as possible.

On behalf of most of the community.
    Yeah, you can't speak on behalf of the community, however.

Before anyone says anything - I'm a Horde player. Good job, Warmane. I like how you only increased rep gain for NPC kills, this means that Alliance will still have to do the quests for the most basic rep. It also means that Alliance won't get instant Revered with Aldor/Scryers and Kurenai. The honor increase is reasonable. For those saying "but they not only get instant queue, they now also get bonus honor" - obviously, the instant queue has not been enough to draw more players into Alliance, now has it? The free expert riding will actually make a difference, as opposed to just apprentice riding, as we discussed earlier that 40g does not matter in the long run.

I'm rerolling Alliance now.

3. June 3, 2017  

4. June 3, 2017  
    On behalf of most of the community.
    good thing the "most" of any community is ******ed I guess

5. June 3, 2017  
    Also, at this point you should re-enable Horde character creation. First, because it is too restrictive, and second, because the Alliance perks are good enough to keep a significant amount of players drawn to the faction.

Again, to everyone else crying about this: there are 2 ways Warmane could have handled the situation, either by enforcing restrictive measures for Horde or by enforcing encouraging measures for Alliance. Locking Horde character creation was the restrictive measure and it is probably the most common one used by a private server. It didn't work. Players were asking for Alliance-encouraging measures. Warmane added them.

So why are you complaining now?

6. June 3, 2017  
    I think that this is 100% fair. The server would die out if some changes were not made. Stop qq-ing and go to alliance to save the server, hordies.

7. June 3, 2017  
    Anyone with any knowledge of TBC rep will know killing mobs only gets you to Honored. (so pretty meh bonus). Leveling increase? Cool take it, you need it. Free mounts? cool beans take it, its like a day of outland questing worth of gold if that. Extra Honor? meh only for 2 months, only really good for PvPers and its temp. Im fine with.

Overall these incentives are minimal and people are losing their **** over it. Probably best to learn basic game design concepts first and how TBC works before dumping on people who do it for a living. Keepo.

Good **** Warmane. Keep it up.

8. June 3, 2017  
    [CENTER][IMG]
    Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills
    I don't mind the other stuff, but this perk here is complete bull****. At least make it free 60% riding.

9. June 3, 2017  
    Anyone with any knowledge of TBC rep will know killing mobs only gets you to Honored. (so pretty meh bonus). Leveling increase? Cool take it, you need it. Free mounts? cool beans take it, its like a day of outland questing worth of gold if that. Extra Honor? meh only for 2 months, only really good for PvPers and its temp. Im fine with.

Overall these incentives are minimal and people are losing their **** over it. Probably best to learn basic game design concepts first and how TBC works before dumping on people who do it for a living. Keepo.

Everyone with basic BC knowledge knows that rep runs SHH,SL,SV etc get you to exalted and very very fast imagine with the X1,5.
    XP boost is nice but not gamebreaking.
    Honor boost is tremendous for pvp'ers they ll be done with the honor grind in 2 weeks and focus on Arena after = even worse BG queues for horde.

Honor and rep boost need to leave asap mounts and xp are more then enough. |
    The rep and honor boost is gonna break the balance on PvE and PvP big time.

10. June 3, 2017  

You get rep past honored in instances just fyi. Should take a look at those "basic game design concepts" yourself perhaps.

11. June 3, 2017  
    I think this is totally called for. After being ganked by oceans of horde non stop while leveling. Safe to say they got a head start. I figured horde doubled my leveling time at least.

12. June 3, 2017  
    QQ fix faction balance or i take my non-donor account and quit!

*finally adds incentive to xfer alliance*

QQ this sucks i already bought my mount! screw you warmane!

the private server community is just a sad bunch. good move, good incentive. this should spark enough transfers tto really put a dent in it and help with the long term stability of the server

13. June 3, 2017  
    Agreed, they should have predicted this or have had something planned since the start.

Locking horde character creation as well as giving alliance boosts is overkill. Existing players can't create alts, switching to Alliance would mean starting over because I dont want to lose my Horde char, my friends would still need to switch or start anew, and new people who wanna join us can't.

On top of that, they implemented nothing for people who donated, could have at least allowed us to make alts or something, but no.

I'm sorry, but as much as I understand that they had to implement something to prevent overpopulation on horde, it was done so extremely poorly and foolishly, genuinely hurting some players in favour of others.

14. June 3, 2017  
    I don't mind the other stuff, but this perk here is complete bull****. At least make it free 60% riding.
    We've talked about this before. Free apprentice riding is useless. Why would anyone roll Alliance just to spare 40g? And why would they even care about it at end-game?

15. June 3, 2017  
    Can someone tell me what happens to my reputation when i do faction change? For example will thrallmar transfered 1:1 to honor hold?

First ... 8910111220 ... Last