1. June 3, 2017  
    And what about the Hordes who haven't reached 70, hm? **** them, amiright?
    I don't see how this could possibly screw them in any way... Not sure if you've noticed, but horde character creation is locked down, and at the moment they still dominate the population by far. There will be no leveling horde players left to experience any downside of this.

2. June 3, 2017  
    Wtf are you jocking ? Why the hell they get Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills ? Doens't matter if they are low populated then Horde ! That should be for the Both ( Horde and Alliance ) !!! Just boost there XP and Honor nothing more ! That is no fare !!!!
    I'd personally say that everything except honor boost is fine.

3. June 3, 2017  
    I'd personally say that everything except honor boost is fine.
    Consider that the Alliance have had a hard time even filling BGs. Much less winning them.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Nope, like divana1 said it will **** up the faction balance in low lvl zones
    have you played the last days in low lvl zones? 90% Horde, and because of that, very aggressive. so i guess faction balance in low lvl zones is already ****ed up. good changes btw

5. June 3, 2017  
    So, when do the people who legitimately bought riding get our 1600g back?
    You're screwing over the people who have been Alliance from the start.

6. June 3, 2017  
    ...and because of that, very aggressive.
    I've seen more alliance groups jumping at hordes than the other way round, rofl.

7. June 3, 2017  
    i think the buff rep dosnt work when i turn aldor marks still geting same amount of rep.

8. June 3, 2017  
    so instead of being happy that we get more people and have an easier time catching up to horde you complain and begrudge the descission for more players to come to our faction ...smh

9. June 3, 2017  
    have you played the last days in low lvl zones? 90% Horde, and because of that, very aggressive. so i guess faction balance in low lvl zones is already ****ed up. good changes btw
    I just lvl'd yes but never seen 90% horde on any map , i even lvl'd on some maps were there was more alliance then horde.

10. June 3, 2017  
    So, when do the people who legitimately bought riding get our 1600g back?
    paying for mount skill EleGiggle

11. June 3, 2017  

12. June 3, 2017  
    XP is good for the low levels doesn't help the high levels in anyway.

13. June 3, 2017  
    I'm all in for Alliance getting some good incentives to play, but that honor thing seems a bit short sighted.

Think about it, 50% more honor and insntant queues. Factoions are 60/40 (ish) h/a atm. This means that during 30 minutes horde gets to play 1 game and alliance gets to play 2. This is still fine. But the kicker comes from the long term effects; you will very shortly have bg's that only horde queues up for and no alliance to play against, because they all have their gear. That means 1h+ queues for horde.

A more solid option instead of this would be to have mixed horde and allys in bgs to give both factions good queues while you for example give alliance a queue skip when logging in and have hordes get their own one, as suggested.

When I read about that 50% more honor I compared it to getting 50% more loot from pve too, I mean, that's just cheating? Getting gear faster to get server firsts faster due to lack of competition.

But in the end I don't care too much, I've played both factions and enjoy them equally, right now I'm on horde and if Allys feel they need all this **** to feel good about their situation then sure, keep it.

14. June 3, 2017  
    THIS IS NOT FAIR looking at allies complaning about horde ganking when they gank at sight, now they have a lot of advantages, this is not fair guys, we work hard for that mount and skill and they take for free, NOT FAIR !

15. June 3, 2017  
    You're screwing over the people who have been Alliance from the start.
    So? Sacrifices had to be made. People will definitely get over it. This was just a good decision for the long run, no matter how overpowered the perks seem, which I think are actually borderline fine. Once a healthy balanced has stabilized, everything will be back to normal and the difference in a couple hundred gold and honor will be long forgotten. If they wouldn't have made an immediate and drastic choice, the imbalance would have spiraled out of control. I've seen it many times on private servers, it's a vicious cycle: slightly more horde than alliance at launch -> people assume horde will get into raids and dungeons much faster -> even more people switching to horde -> significant imbalance -> no one wanting to EVER roll alliance. Especially in a few months no one's going to want to reroll the other faction anymore. Now everything's fresh and starting anew isn't bad at all.

Honestly, good job, Warmane!

First ... 789101119 ... Last