1. June 3, 2017  
    Because you promised em 2 months , just asking

2. June 3, 2017  
    Yea, flip the table and the same commentary would be made about Alliance tears.
    The table was flipped on us as soon as the server launched, we've been dealing with camping for 10 hours a day and overpopulation to hell and back for two weeks, it's time for Horde to deal.

3. June 3, 2017  
    I guess they'll remove the perks when the number stabilize it could be like few days from now

4. June 3, 2017  
    Do these effects still occur if I faction change or only with new characters?

5. June 3, 2017  

6. June 3, 2017  
    wtf is this, remove the perks right now...., perks should be skipping que or some of that ****...... so unfair IMO..
    nothing will make me betrayyyy the horde!

7. June 3, 2017  
    wtf is this, remove the perks right now...., perks should be skipping que or some of that ****...... so unfair IMO..
    nothing will make me betrayyyy the horde!
    Exactly why people should click my link. No amount of ridiculous perks will make a Horde player swap to Ally. Sorry son, 70g free doesn't beat the Horde racials.

8. June 3, 2017  
    Maybe instant 70, free azzinoth, x2 damage, 1k resilience and blowjob form me for alience? Realy...

9. June 3, 2017  
    Hmm. So looks like i can start play alliance and for example after couple of days u can stop this perks? Can u just determine the date or u afraid of imballance from alliance side? I am just totally convinced most of players just gonna make some twinks.

10. June 3, 2017  
    Hmm. So looks like i can start play alliance and for example after couple of days u can stop this perks? Can u just determine the date or u afraid of imballance from alliance side? I am just totally convinced most of players just gonna make some twinks.
    They do have a date that they're taking it off. August 1st. It's stated right in the post.

11. June 3, 2017  
    I am concerned for the very same reasons. I love to twink and/or play different classes from time to time thus i'd love to take advantage of the perks but i'm a bit afraid that if i commit to alliance including switching all my current leveled charakters that some backpaddling might happen leading to huge disappointment.

Also, can someone elaborate if that works on already existing charakters? What about mail and questprogression (For example Kara Attunement chain)?

12. June 3, 2017  
    Exactly why people should click my link. No amount of ridiculous perks will make a Horde player swap to Ally. Sorry son, 70g free doesn't beat the Horde racials.
    Did for a bunch of people because a lot of us don't care about minor dps increases or racials for pvp when we play old expansions for fun and nostalgia.

13. June 3, 2017  
    This wouldn't have happen if the server just did ONE little thing. Just make the damn server PvE. People are going to WPVP regardless if its PvP or PvE. We wouldn't of got any of these buffs or experience any issues if we could just not be flagged it's literally that simple. Us Alliance could level in peace until we got gear and then done bg's and world pvp'd when the time was right, but what do I know.

14. June 3, 2017  
    Please could you explain a little more what happens when you use Free Faction Change ? For example Im Horde, does my reputation in outland such as Thrallmar, Cennarion expedition, Lower City, Aldor etc.etc. will be converted to Alliance character for example Thrallmar to Honor Hold ?

15. June 3, 2017  
    haha someone let their kid on the internet a bit too early he's throwing a fit

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last