1. Does the bonuses still exist for TBC OUtland realm if someoen transfers from horde to alliance? and how to activate it? is there any option to or is it automaticly?

THanks for your answers game team or anyone.
    The easy mode perks last until 1st August.

2. When I'm trying to transfer my horde char to ally via the website, it doesn't let me choose and character. Anyone else have this problem?

3. Create a new level 1 alliance character first (do not log on it) with your new appearance and look - then try again.

4. The easy mode perks last until 1st August.
    can u say what you mean? thanks

5. can u say what you mean? thanks
    Humility ment that the rep and exp rate will go back to normal as horde on august 1.

6. Is it possible to level as Alliance to take advantage of the perks and then faction change to Horde?

7. Humility ment that the rep and exp rate will go back to normal as horde on august 1.
    Exactly what I meant

8. And now there are more alliances than hordes, it's impossible lvl 'cause you'll be ganked by 3 or more alliances, there is no place where there are more hordes than alliances, RIDICULOUS -.-

9. And now there are more alliances than hordes, it's impossible lvl 'cause you'll be ganked by 3 or more alliances, there is no place where there are more hordes than alliances, RIDICULOUS -.-
    I have been leveling multiple horde chars over the last few weeks only issue I had with ganking was stv. I stopped going there and have no issue of being killed except the occasional 70 passing thru where I am and even that is rare. Once you drop stv and tanaris out of the zones you go to you can get to 60 without being bothered. People are exaggerating to much and its silly when you can avoid ganking if you put a little effort.

10. pretty sure theres been a consistent amount of ally. generally 300+ more at any given time. hundreds more ally zerging outlands objectives making raids and camping spots like ring of blood :(

11. ive been watching a speedrun stream for 2 hours and theres still alliance showing up to this never ending raid for ring of blood lol.

12. pretty sure theres been a consistent amount of ally. generally 300+ more at any given time. hundreds more ally zerging outlands objectives making raids and camping spots like ring of blood :(
    I did it on horde side in 25 minutes first try last week you just need 10 people with brain.

Back before the perks kicked in it took 2+ weeks to survive there for 30 minutes as alliance.

13. they need to give horde 50% more honor now just about all the ally are fully geared for pvp and that makes it hard for a fresh 70 horde to gear up for pvp seeing how we can not buy the rep pvp gear and the only way is by honor. I love pvp but being a fresh 70 trying to get honor to get the pvp is pretty dumb when your trying to fight someone in full pvp gear its is almost impossible to win

14. can i obtain the mount if im not 70 yet?

if no how can i do it online? my online account is banned but my gaming one isnt

15. "We strive to provide our community the best realms they can desire, with highest regards to quality, security and stability. Part of this promise is to make our realms as enjoyable as we can and resolve any problems we face, whether those problems are incidental in their nature or created by players' preferences"

Yet when you look at the number of horde and alliance that are online using the website. There are never times when the horde out number the alliance. yet plenty of times where the alliance out number the horde.

Cant even do a battle ground without it being 10+ alliance and 5 horde.

So cut the bull****.

quit favoring alliance over horde

First ... 273536373839 Last