1. What about no queues if you just have ally charactares?

2. Are you ally serious???? I have been queuing for BGS for days and we are almost ALWAYS outnumbered and now I am seeing a lot of us are outgeared. The horde players need to make their thoughts know this is ally shill server now, and we have to grind while its handed to those who want easy mode.
    Easy mode is called UD racials.

3. Did you really think, that these perks would make anyone who rolled to alliance a better player?
    Most good players know that horde got better pvp racials ;)

4. Easy mode is called UD racials.
    Yea that only really effect arenas where RBG's are just a zerg fest but besides the UD racial the rest of the Horde ones aren't so bad in PvP and PvE.

5. Most good players know that horde got better pvp racials ;)
    Indeed, thats why Alliance will keep getting spanked in most BG's, perks or no perks.

6. what are the xp rates on the outland servers?

7. Indeed, thats why Alliance will keep getting spanked in most BG's, perks or no perks.
    Nah that ain't even the reason. Everyone cries about racials, but the real reason are the pve players just trying to get their single mark farm on to gear for khara. Kids should get banned, sick of 4+ afkers every single BG. Has nothing to do with winning or losing, these kids ain't interested in trying.

8. Nah that ain't even the reason. Everyone cries about racials, but the real reason are the pve players just trying to get their single mark farm on to gear for khara. Kids should get banned, sick of 4+ afkers every single BG. Has nothing to do with winning or losing, these kids ain't interested in trying.
    It happens in every game that contains OvP, and I'll never understand it. Personally, I've never had much interest in PvP, but if there's a PvE reward that includes an element of PvP, so be it, and I'm certainly not going to AFK my way through it and screw over the other players. I might end up being awful, but it won't be for lack of participation.

9. agree. balance faction is more imortant. I still play horde tho, enjoy the citys to much to change.

10. My little input for what its worth. I think it is time these 'perks' are done away with and a radical (permanent) change be implemented on the Alliance racials specifically to Humans and Draenei: give Humans 'EMfH' racial from WotLK and give Draenei a 15% Stun Resistance similar to the Orcs' Hardiness racial (To assuage and encourage Shaman on Alliance who already have it rough PvP wise in this expansion. It would also balance Draenei Paladins against the perceived 'superior racial' Blood Elf Paladins in PvP. Besides it would give Alliance Warriors a race which can stack 45% Stun Resist similar to Orc Warriors on Horde). I remember the devs mentioning that change to Human racial was pondered upon by them at some point, and I think in addition to that adding Hardiness (15% stun resist)to Draenei in it would make it balanced and interesting in the long run.

I would leave the Night Elf, Dwarf and Gnome racials alone as I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the racials of these three races for various reasons. I don't think the Horde would have any problems with a change to Human and Draenei racials. What say wHorde?

11. What say wHorde?
    Whorde will always, under any circumstances, even if they win 100% of bg's and arenas and have a 99/1 H/A ratio, tell you that everything is fine and working as Blizz intended, racials are balanced and Alliance doesn't needs any perks/buffs/bribes. You don't really have to even ask.

12. My little input for what its worth. I think it is time these 'perks' are done away with and a radical (permanent) change be implemented on the Alliance racials specifically to Humans and Draenei: give Humans 'EMfH' racial from WotLK and give Draenei a 15% Stun Resistance similar to the Orcs' Hardiness racial (To assuage and encourage Shaman on Alliance who already have it rough PvP wise in this expansion. It would also balance Draenei Paladins against the perceived 'superior racial' Blood Elf Paladins in PvP. Besides it would give Alliance Warriors a race which can stack 45% Stun Resist similar to Orc Warriors on Horde). I remember the devs mentioning that change to Human racial was pondered upon by them at some point, and I think in addition to that adding Hardiness (15% stun resist)to Draenei in it would make it balanced and interesting in the long run.

I would leave the Night Elf, Dwarf and Gnome racials alone as I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the racials of these three races for various reasons. I don't think the Horde would have any problems with a change to Human and Draenei racials. What say wHorde?
    The reason I am emphasizing Stun Resist to an Alliance race (Draenei, who have a below average PvE racial) is because it is a huge part of fragile classes' (such as Shaman, Priest and even Paladins to an extent) defense in this expansion filled with random Stuns (Stormherald proc, Mace stun etc.) The 15% Stun Resist addition to Draenei would improve defenses for the already fragile Shaman (in addition to 15% stun resist with Engineering Helm and Meta gem) , and create a niche to Draenei Priests (to stack upto 45% stun resist instead of the present 30%) who have a PvE Priest racial (Symbol of Hope) and balance them against Undead Priests (WotF). Both Horde and Alliance would have one race for Warriors to stack 45% Stun Resist and would give a nice choice to Alliance Warriors to choose between Human 'EMfH', Dwarf 'Stoneform' or Draenei Stun Resist similar to the choices available to Horde Warriors.

Also I do not wish to tamper with the Night Elf racial because any improvement in their racials would make the already 'overpowered' Resto Druids beyond broken. Dwarf and Gnome have pretty good racials already.

Please discuss it devs!

13. My little input for what its worth. I think it is time these 'perks' are done away with and a radical (permanent) change be implemented on the Alliance racials specifically to Humans and Draenei: give Humans 'EMfH' racial from WotLK and give Draenei a 15% Stun Resistance similar to the Orcs' Hardiness racial (To assuage and encourage Shaman on Alliance who already have it rough PvP wise in this expansion. It would also balance Draenei Paladins against the perceived 'superior racial' Blood Elf Paladins in PvP. Besides it would give Alliance Warriors a race which can stack 45% Stun Resist similar to Orc Warriors on Horde). I remember the devs mentioning that change to Human racial was pondered upon by them at some point, and I think in addition to that adding Hardiness (15% stun resist)to Draenei in it would make it balanced and interesting in the long run.

I really don't like that idea of giving "custom" racials to races that didn't have them in tbc honestly Alliance players asking for too much now and are making this a custom server now.

14. I really don't like that idea of giving "custom" racials to races that didn't have them in tbc honestly Alliance players asking for too much now and are making this a custom server now.
    I'm not suggesting these 'Custom Racials' in addition to the Perks Alliance has right now. I'm only suggesting to address the actual problem and remove these perks and balance the racials as was done in WotLK. I think everyone agrees Horde have clearly far better racials than Alliance to the point that it is very hard for Alliance teams to compete with Horde competitively. Without improving Alliance racials there is no way that people will play an underpowered race other than some RPers or housewives with a lot of free time and thus we will be back to the 80-20 H:A faction imbalance.

First ... 233132333435 ... Last