1. June 3, 2017  
    So im Undead Priest i created Draenei priest and i cant transfer still.

2. June 3, 2017  
    So im Undead Priest i created Draenei priest and i cant transfer still.
    Edit. It giving me error on the site that i cant do the transfer but it transfered my char anyway.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Hey there. Can you elaborate on the following questions:

What about Reputation/Quest progress you already earned on the charakter to be transfered?
    What about attunement-progress like Karazhan? Will the Questlines all be reset? Will the mail be transfered as well or do i have to claim it before doing so? What about level 1 charakter (Since i have 2 which i created and equipped with bags and some gold, just havent started yet).

Would appreciated an answer.

4. June 3, 2017  
    Bonuses should be dynamic as a function of current faction ratio. Whichever faction is outnumbered at a given time should get a bonus. The bonus should be small if the factions are 52/48 but huge if they are 65/35. And, it should be based on 70s, or maybe 60+, to prevent people from cheesing it with bank alts.

These bonuses are insane if they are just static, especially honor.

5. June 3, 2017  

6. June 3, 2017  
    Its 2:1 even less than that few days ago there were 9k horde and 6k alliance so thats not so bad if u do little math.
    And about that chance to move do u think it would be really better for all horde to move to alliance?
    Why dont people stay on alliance now when they played it for all those years,missing human racial trinket thats why,so its not due to horde its to your treacherous alliance members.
    Like i said in my older posts 10 years back i played horde while there was much more alliance and ganked all they way to last lvl by groups and groups off alliance members and never complained,now its huge problem for u?
    Ok if its so imbalanced something must be done but this is so drastic that it will get opposite effect,wait and you will see. It wont matter that we will have maybe equal number of player when there will be 7k of 70s alliance while horde leveling and ganked.
    Its not complaining its for the sake of server just wait and you will see what will happen.
    Thanks

7. June 3, 2017  
    I'd say in the long term you could keep the XP bonus and at least the apprentice riding. The expert riding, the rep gain and the honor gain could be removed. The reason I'm saying this is because it's normal for TBC to have more Horde than Alliance so after you remove these measures Horde will surge back again. Thus, at least some minor incentives for Alliance should be kept.

8. June 3, 2017  
    So how about us who just bought flying mount for all our hard earned gold? Is it possible to get a refund? Name Isende, Human warrior

9. June 3, 2017  
    It was automatically turned on by the system we designed. However, we deem it's too early to open it at this time. We will continue to manually analyze everything and keep an eye on it.

It will be opened as soon as we believe it will not be detrimental to the state of the realm.
    You realize the most detrimental thing to the server is the fact that you separate family and friends? You are going all TRUMP WALL on us. Let us create Horde characters so we can play, at this point you just separate people. I understand monopoly is the reason you're acting high and mighty, you are not concerned about other servers because you are the ONLY server with this many people, but try not being dictators and get off of your high horse. This is the most absurd way of going about faction balance in the history of WoW. Aside from what Blizzard did with the human racial, this is the stupidest attempt at faction balance in the history of this game. You literally went about it by not allowing friends and guilds to play together. Some people are forced to share accounts in order to play.

10. June 3, 2017  
    Disable open pvp, thats the problem for the alliance faction and not gold/honor/rep ****.
    And now they are even more pissed because of the perks.

But, good job warmane, im sure this change will help...jk

11. June 3, 2017  
    I don't agree with this decision and wish to see the perks removed as soon as possible.

On behalf of most of the community.
    It doesn't matter if you don't agree, and the perks should not be removed.
    The rates of the perks should be reduced, not removed, perks entice people to play the opposite faction, not free faction changes.

12. June 3, 2017  
    okay so there are 1k diffrence now in factions, and still climbing... can we get Horde creation now please ?!?!?

13. June 3, 2017  
    Are the bonuses retroactive or just for newly created Alliance characters?

14. June 3, 2017  
    Alliance faction perks will last until August 1, 2017 and will contain the following:

• Free Apprentice Riding and Expert Riding skills
    • +50% reputation gain on kill of targets that provide reputation (1.5x)
    • +50% experience gain (7.5x)
    • +50% honor gain (1.5x)

Warmane
    There are many problems with the perks given and the length of how long these perks will last until.
    Free riding is absolutely unnecessary, you should've reduced the price by half, not made it completely free.
    Honor gain should've been increased by 0.5 as well as reputation gain.
    The experience increase I can partially again on, I say partially because 7.5 way too much, an increase of 6.5 would've been PLENTY.
    Yes, I realize that seeing as how leveling areas are dominated by Horde and Alliance are killed on sight, it is difficult, but 7.5 is just way too much.
    The reputation gain and honor gain massive increases are giving Alliance a huge upper-hand over Horde for the long term.
    What SHOULD'VE been implemented instead of these silly over-exaggerated boosts, is making Alliance unattackable by Horde players so that they may quest in peace. Furthermore, a month long boost such as thing is incredibly too long, half a month would've been enough.
    Please rethink these boosts, I believe this decision was hastily made, the population of Outland is not that low on Alliance side to where you need to give them ridiculous handouts.

15. June 3, 2017  

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last