1. June 3, 2017  
    The faction change doesnt even work? so not sure what this will do

2. June 3, 2017  
    Except it is unknow what will the balance be on August 1st and I doubt even 50% would actually pay to get back to horde
    btw the buffs seem fine to me, maybe the honor is somewhat overkill and apprentice riding would have been enough (I played about a year in vanilla WoW with 60% mounts only because I was poor but it was k)

3. June 3, 2017  
    You realize this isn't meant as compensation for getting ganked, but to make people play alliance right? People transferring from horde is literally what they want people to do

4. June 3, 2017  
    outland here I come! alliance will reign supreme, until august 1st ehehxd

5. June 3, 2017  
    This is very true, and let the players of the horde be envied. They were wrong to choose the tribe

6. June 3, 2017  
    lmao all the horde crying about the BG queue...its because you have 10k horde online you ****s.Thats the point of 50% honor increase.Switch to ally and youll have instant BG and 50% bonus,so no qq me a river please.

7. June 3, 2017  
    These changes are for Outland not Medivh.

8. June 3, 2017  
    So you'd rather have 700 gold than balanced factions?

9. June 3, 2017  
    lmao all the horde crying about the BG queue...its because you have 10k horde online you ****s.Thats the point of 50% honor increase.Switch to ally and youll have instant BG and 50% bonus,so no qq me a river please.
    8,3k vs 6,7k atm , when i lvléd on retail it was like 20% horde vs 80% alliance and no one whined about it.
    And esp no newbie easy mode gifts.

10. June 3, 2017  
    45% alliance pop unbalaced Kappa

11. June 3, 2017  

12. June 3, 2017  
    Well the perks idea is kinda "fine, whatever". BUT... The silliest thing that you guys made is disabling character creation on horde side. I do agree that some perks are required in order to balance the population, but now as a Guild Master of a huge community im saying that you are making us suffer. My people cannot join us, they have two options. 1. Dont play at all 2. Reroll to alliance and play alone without theyr friends. Is that normal? Do you even understand the gaming stuff? Its always more fun to play with your old friends, rather then playing alone or trying to find an another community. We will accept these ultra bonuses for alliance, eventough they are quite overpowered, but bring character creation in Horde side back. Cause now - Warmane, you look like Despots. Ordering us where to play and with whom to play. Thats really unfair.

13. June 3, 2017  
    I'm alliance and this is bullcrap. Not a smart decision. WRong way to fix the problem.

14. June 3, 2017  
    First you guys complain about the horde/alliance ratio, when they decide to do something about it you start to whine about "i just spent gold on my mount". I think this is great even tho im not alliance, keep it up devs!

15. June 3, 2017  
    Guys, if you really want alliance and horde to have same population, then recustom humans racial. Make them racial to be same as in other expansions, cus that is pretty much only reason why no1 plays alliance.

First ... 4567816 ... Last